Search button

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRSX has a search button right next to the New Thread button, same size.

Please dear god, the 7th geners are so f**king inept.

kaepos

I'm a Registered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: There seems to be a larger number of people posting about things that could be found in the 3 seconds it takes to type in the query and hit enter.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Noted... but this is all up to Jay Jay...

ragedeep

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whoa whoa whoa, theres a search "button" you say? can you point me in the direction of this magical gateway, this archive, of information already dicussededed. yea but seriously where its at now, new people, who wont take their time to find it who look took hard for it, since its so small and kinda blends in

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I agree, rage.

I sent a link to this thread to Jay Jay, but he's usually really busy so it might be a little while until he gets in here.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My nigga Jay Jay can you please save us from having 2 pages worth of new threads everyday with questions that already been answered countless number of times. Search button next to the new thread button is an amazing idea, and it needs to be a bit bigger too =D

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe the back ground of the button could be an attractive booty or some titties making members more likely to click it. Also the button should be really big.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe the back ground of the button could be an attractive booty or some titties making members more likely to click it. Also the button should be really big.

:lol:

That would be awesome. I would like to see a nice ass as the background for the button. I think people would click it for the simple novelty of it.

ragedeep

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ass, titties, ass n titties. ass ass titties titties, wait nobody else knows that song?