Seats

GC11090

5+ Year Member
Well I have had a set of yonakas for awhile but they were damaged in a hit and run(I was the hit, not the run) and now I want new seats, I am looking for something OEM, but not the stock seats. I have heard of the GSR Leathers and s2k seats, but I dont know much about the swaps. I want something that looks good and sporty, is black, and is easy to get in and out of. I am also thinking about swapping out the back seats as well. What should I do? And does anyone have a write up on how to do it?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I have had a set of yonakas for awhile but they were damaged in a hit and run(I was the hit, not the run) and now I want new seats, I am looking for something OEM, but not the stock seats. I have heard of the GSR Leathers and s2k seats, but I dont know much about the swaps. I want something that looks good and sporty, is black, and is easy to get in and out of. I am also thinking about swapping out the back seats as well. What should I do? And does anyone have a write up on how to do it?
RSX Type S seats would be sweet but the rails are narrower than stock civic ones so you would have to rig up some sort of custom bracket...if one of those yonakas is still good I'll buy it from you :lol:

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GSR leathers are good. it takes about 15 min to swap the rails on each seat, and there pretty comfortable.
i did the swap last weekend

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black leather RSX-S seats so comfy

Takiyon

5+ Year Member
GSR Seat Swap

do i need to swap year to year? I have a 99 Civic EX that I want put leather seats in. So would i need to search ebay for 99 integra GSR?

99ExDriver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do i need to swap year to year? I have a 99 Civic EX that I want put leather seats in. So would i need to search ebay for 99 integra GSR?
any 94-01 teg seats will fit, you just have to swap the rails.