Second car(EM2) coming from a 1992 Jeep Cherokee.

r03ld4v1d

First Image.
Everything stock.
-dirty headlights
-muddy engine
-crack bumper

About 20 mins later. What colgate can do to your headlights lololol.

Got some meshs for $free.99
zipped tied the bumper a little.

JDM Grill and emblems

Future installation:
Fogs and 6k HID this coming week. =)

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start :thumbs up
for the headlights though tape around them and sand down with 400, then 1200, then 2000 grit and then buff with blue magic headlight lens restorer. best stuff ive ever used and all this will cost you less than 20 bucks

r03ld4v1d

yeah i used rain-x headlight restorer kit. But i'll look into that after i get my fogs and HIDs this coming week. In about 2 weeks. I'm getting a OBX twinloop =)

r03ld4v1d

A pic my friend took. Just recently installend mud guards(mud flaps)
should get my HIDs and fogs this week :D

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good...i think HIDs are annoying but if you like em get em... slam it on its nuts next..

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
black out ur headlights trust me it'll look amazing on ur em2

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good start.. Saw a post above about 400 grit on the headlights? I would not go that low it is going to tear up the headlights...

They sell kits, the kits come with 1000 1500 and 2000 you have to wet sand from 1000 to 2000. I did a set of Mustang lights which were YELLLLLLOW as could be, now they look brand new!

Anyways, car looks good... Where is the pic of the flaps? lol

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good start.. Saw a post above about 400 grit on the headlights? I would not go that low it is going to tear up the headlights...

They sell kits, the kits come with 1000 1500 and 2000 you have to wet sand from 1000 to 2000. I did a set of Mustang lights which were YELLLLLLOW as could be, now they look brand new!

Anyways, car looks good... Where is the pic of the flaps? lol
400 gets the yellow off quicker. then build to 2000 by usin 1200 grit. my headlights look brand new by usin that method.

I wants pics of the flaps tooo!!! :D

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
drop dat bish!

7th gens look so sexy after they are lowered.

r03ld4v1d

pic of mudflaps can wait because i only have 3 as of right now. I found 3 flaps for the passenger side front and rear and driver's side rear for 13 bucks. Saved an ass of money haha. But i'll post a picture of the mud flaps when i get the last one.

@drissn
I'm plannin on dropping it after this year. Trying to get presents for my family and presents as of right now.

i think my headlights are good for now lol

Ace92028

Gold Member
i took my mudflaps off my em2. You should get black housing headlights that are still have that stock look. I wish i woulda done that instead of my projector headlights. I wouldnt do 400sand paper unless you were trying to take off the clear coat that you might have sprayed on. As for your car it looks very nice :D
Oh and i think we have the same rims :_)

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mudflaps are sexy dude.. i didn't like them at first, but after the drop mudflaps are my favorite thing on my car...

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mudflaps are sexy dude.. i didn't like them at first, but after the drop mudflaps are my favorite thing on my car...
Not my favorite by any means... But at first the thought of mudflaps was unappealing. But I put them on and actually liked the look of them.

r03ld4v1d

yeah man, mudflaps are sick.

My rims are Meshs(Integra LS rims) from an integra. Gonna paint them white. Hopefully pretty soon.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldnt necessarily call mudflaps "sick"....especially on a Civic. Is this manual or automatic?