SEEN this yet? Free cash to your Paypal acct...

Civic2thaflo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought it was bullshit but tried it with one of my Yahoo email addresses... and seriously this s**t worked.... They gave me $10 to join, they send about 3-4 emails to your email acct a day, you get like 2 cents per email and it can either be mailed as a check when it hits $25 or go right to your paypal... so i started it like a month or so ago and just got my first $25 in my paypal so I thought I would let you guys know... its just free money cost you nothing at all and USE YOUR HOTMAIL OR YAHOO ACCT so it doesnt get annoying to your main acct..

here is the link for the $10 they give you just to start... takes like 2 minutes to register..

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?civic2thaflo

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:WTF: why are you posting this s**t and trying to get us to click so you get credit you f**king homo

CivicEXnKY

KY BRED
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell..with this and that work at home envelope stuffer thing..i could earn enough to buy a fleet of civics in no time

Civic2thaflo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lame ass the only reason i only have thirteen posts is because i work two jobs to finish my project cars :roll: so take it as you want, don't use the link i submitted, just go to the site, i don't care, i figured everyone would like some money, i guess i won't be supplying anything else i find

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you will wonder as i have when you get scamed out of over 150 dollars by s**t. 20 here a stolen credit number there. just skeptable

quicksilver1689

tuning owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im not a fool i stayed in school, s**t just making us help him get money. Worth a try though

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they say that if you read the email you get .02. how do they know that you read

jasonsa

!!!TILA!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just read the site I guess there a verification link in every email they send you.

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t ill do it. ill try it as long as i don't haveto put in any paypal password or credit card s**t

jasonsa

!!!TILA!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tried it and they were supposed to send me a email verification and applicatiion. I still haven't recieved it.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic2thaflo said:
lame ass the only reason i only have thirteen posts is because i work two jobs to finish my project cars :roll: so take it as you want, don't use the link i submitted, just go to the site, i don't care, i figured everyone would like some money, i guess i won't be supplying anything else i find
if you have a life why are you trying to recruit us to help you make money on the net

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another question. can you make a max of 25 bucks a month or can you make more

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when u sign up for it you are probably gonna get hella spam. thats the only thing

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i got that s**t in my email but i just deleted it

jameson1686

forever a post whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haven't got any mail. i did refer someone though. so thats one

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
so how often do they send u these emails u click on? what if u only get 2 a week? that's only 4 cents :(