Sept 5,04 cookout pics...

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here we go... sorry few people showed up and i only have 3 pics...

this is the s**t. this thing can drift.. man.. :twisted:

cha and adrian was in the meet also... sorry for low quality pics..

THE MACHINE>>> :twisted:

hey, i have updated my car..

www.cardomain.com/id/denscivic

Last edited:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics. did they have a bball court?

when do u guys want to do the next meet? Im also thinking alot of the members didnt show since it was labor day weekend(some went out of town). but like i said in the other thread. I will be there mos def. For the next one, do u want to make it a big one(like invite other people)?

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I get my license back, I am so going to some meets.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want to have a big meet next time :D .. hehe. i invited some honda tuners here in abrams =) .. just let me know when's the next meet ok...

Last edited:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever date and day is coo with ya and how soon?

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry i couldnt make it... seems like a lot of people couldnt go... are there not that many CC members in DFW area?

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea there is but i guess this was the wrong weekend(since alot of people went out of town)

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo man sorry couldnt go to the meet if i had the upper control arm b4 the meet i would have gone. just ordered it today so hoping the next time theres a meet i should be there.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
did they have a bball court?
The only bball court I saw was one net that set up at the other end of the parking lot... didn't see a full bball court anywhere..... there were a bunch of baseball fields and tennis courts though.

Even though not many people showed up, I enjoyed meeting who I did... everyone's cars looked very nice! =)

Hopefully we can get more together for next time.... find a good weekend with no holidays.... and I'm thinking maybe because of all the food and drinks we ended up having (would have had enough to feed double or 3 times what was SUPPOSED to show) we should change the food arrangements to Bring what you plan to eat, and maybe a little more for unexpected peoples that may show up.... that way nobody is left with 5 or 6 full bags of chips, a truck load of hot dogs, or two coolers still nearly full of drinks.
Sound like an idea?
Oh yeah... Lets do something indoors... somewhere with a good parking lot, but where we can retreat to A/C when it starts warming up.

I Vote for SpeedZone... huge parking lot, go karts, and beer... what could be better than that? 8) (that would also keep us from having to bring drinks or food or anything, also)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup, let's go indoors next time. it was hot there.. i have fun chillin with the cars; civic,crx,integra and wicked celica and they're a very cool people to hang out with. I hope they're will be more people on the next meet..
hehe

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sure was hot when denrancho got there me and Civic Temp were already sweatin'. A/C would be nice with a place where we can keep on eye on the cars.... Killa civic: yuh I agree. Man u had s**t loads of drinks, me and the chips came home and filled up the whole counter. Damn Migs I got you your flaming hots 2 kinds too. Dork IMa go take it back LOL... but naw.... I agree also that maybe cause it was labor day weekend. Maybe sometime next month? or u guys wanna do it for my bday on the 8th hehehehe... it was a thought... nice meeting everyone again and sorry I didnt make it back in time for yu guys to eat... holla at me!!

Also want to say thanks for everyone who chipped in as well as came by.... thanks Machinehead for the charcoal wouldnt be able to cook and grub without it hehehe...

Last edited:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry cha, save those chips for the next meet, ill still eat them :D

so when does everyone want to go to speedzone? Remember after a certain time you gotta be 18 and up(thats at night). Speedzone does sound fun. All I gotta say is, I take air hockey seriously so bring it..!! :lol:

Do you guys want to go on a friday or sat or sunday?

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know when the meet is going to be at speedzone cause migs dont have nothing on air hockey.hahaha

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know when the meet is as well, drifting on the go karts is hella fun...... :lol:

migs aint got nuthin on air hockey..... :lol:

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So no one else took any pics?

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I was gonna take pics something came up and I also forgot my cam..... I went back to BobWoodruff park yesterday and I think if alot of people show up there is a spot where you can take a nice group pic... maybe for next meet?

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was going to bring my camera... but when the time came, I couldn't find it.. I'm assuming my stepdad took it to work again... I'll make sure to have it next time.

Oh... I probably wont have my little skull on my car by the next time yall see my car... on the way home from Dallas the other night, the Palmer cop pulled me over and gave me a fix it ticket for it... cause his opinion, it lights up "blue" and blue is an illegal color to have on your car... so oh well.. I told him I was going take it off anyways, so that's why he only gave me a fix it ticket.
Time to start looking for a decent priced TypeR grill.