Seriously, f**k you p diddy

Sick EJ1

BROKEN 1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
P diddy is a waste....I hate his stupid ass trendy reality shows too...too bad Dylon sucked b/c he had the right Idea..... P Diddly Squat.... So what you caught me hatin...its bound to happen.../

Oh.... R.I.P. Biggy

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll never buy anything from Puffy. I would bootleg all his CD's (all his artists), but they all suck and I wouldn't waste precious moments of life mouse clicking his artists.

P Diddy will never get a dime from me the rest of my life....

How is that for doing your part?:ok::cool:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll never buy anything from Puffy. I would bootleg all his CD's (all his artists), but they all suck and I wouldn't waste precious moments of life mouse clicking his artists.

P Diddy will never get a dime from me the rest of my life....

How is that for doing your part?:ok::cool:
P. Diddy can suck my P. Dicky.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, the hate ensues

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what acting career is he talking about? his lame making the band shows? if he's that worried about it than stop making gay bands called day 26. what is day 26 anyways?

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is exactly why i hate rich people. most of them act like this.. oh poor baby you cant fly your personal jet WHAAAAAA who gives a rats fuzzy hind parts. get on coach like the rest of the people. you wanna be "real!?" be "real" to the people that made you rich you arogant, ignorant, kanye west wayne beatin off ushers millions biggie/2pac, killing 2 faced, cant ride a crotch rocket in the i missin you video, wannabe god of rap that cant flow, aint had a subject to talk about since biggie died, makin millions off of biggies death, lame band producer monkey dildo in the butt, j. lo spending fake kunta kente lookin, roots starring, mo money mo problems lyin son of a goats whore!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need y'all to go uptown and get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant and a picture of a midget holdin these balloons.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gas Prices are too mother f**king highhhhh!!

i don't even drive my Turbo car in boost anymore!!

shift at 3000RPM!!

i have even resorted to coasting on down-hills!! :what:

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey diddy or p puff or what ever your f**kin name is, I never liked your monkey ass and I'm not saying this because your rich and you f**kin made your fortune on biggies death, but you must be bored out of your f**kin mind to post something like that.
People should stop buying your albums and your cloathing for saying something like that, you f**king kick stand looking mutha f**k.