Status
Not open for further replies.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
ok. H-series is no good. they're way too heavy. they weigh like 400 pounds more then b-series. i've weighed them. and they dont make good n/a motors.
:shock:
Less than 100 pounds, and it isn't too hard to get 230 whp N/a. I almost wish I would have went H. I just don't trust fiber/aluminum cylinder walls. Great torque and usually cheaper than a B series for the engine itself.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
:wstupid:

its goign in to B vs H, H vs K, and really now a bashing thread

Maybe it has to in order for a mod to finally realize it. I will start with the name calling if I have to.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
:shock:
Less than 100 pounds, and it isn't too hard to get 230 whp N/a. I almost wish I would have went H. I just don't trust fiber/aluminum cylinder walls. Great torque and usually cheaper than a B series for the engine itself.
I believe its more like 30-40 lbs.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
There you are not making sense again. Explain why I would be jealous. In all seriousness, at least let me know if you do have some kind of mental disorder or if English is your second language. I would feel terrible making fun of someone with some kind of mental condition.
you take the internet VERY seriously dont you? im glad i made a difference.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not only is it a bashing thread now, but the remarks are becoming more and more ignorant

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.