She Bangs!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seriously did a search and I'm SURE someone posted this before! Why I couldn't find it, i dunno. Anyhoo, I'm sure you've all seen the vid, if not, click the linky. I just wanted to post the funny pictures my friends sent me.

For those of you who dunno what this is. He auditioned for American Idol 3. I give him props for trying :thumbs up And he was kinda cute...in a weird sorta way :what:

>>CLICKY<<

And now the pics :lol: I thought they were funny!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hee hee

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHAHAH! i saw that one! i was herra dying!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
rlmfao :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
Ah Shiet man when I saw that was my all time fav. and this picts are the best that has to the all time best for CC

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. William Hung. I saw that one too. Paula was all into him as well. :laugh: He's probably got a fan club by now and probably one of there best contestants as well. I heard a lot of people talking about it after that episode came on the day after in many workplaces.

What they need to do is give him is own TV show. That would be some funny stuff. :woot:

If your reading this ... Way to represent us AzN's bro. :retard:

Warmice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that was great.I think that he should have won he was great.

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw that one freaking funny............ OH MAN!!!!!!!

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AHHHHHHH HAHAHAAHAHAH OMG THAT GUY WAS A f**kEN MORON.............AHAHAH WAT A f**kEN FOB

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got mad respect and mad props for that dood going out on national television to try that s**t.. How many of us would actually do that, especially if you know you cant sing!! LOL!!

LiLCivicSpEc

LoNe RaCeR #1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LoL i saw him perform on American idol. He was funneh but i'll give him props for doin that and also havin good view towards it so it was all good " somthin bout he said he gave it his all n thats wat i can only give u ... " or somthin like dat 4got

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol. Funny shiet, at least he didn't go off stage crying.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya who cares if he sucked at singing. The dude is famous anyway. He'll wind up in a movie or commercial or something like that.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Sound Streamin'
Ya who cares if he sucked at singing. The dude is famous anyway. He'll wind up in a movie or commercial or something like that.
Prolly get a deal from pepsi or something!! LOL!! He is famous for that, and for saying he tried his best just made him that much more loved by the world!! LOL!!!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm positive he didn't realize he was going to turn into a mini-celeb after that. It's so funny cuz it was such an innocent act yet it's boomed into this. I totally give him props for braving it out like that on national tv. :thumbs up

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Were those really his TEETH????:shock: or did he have some Billy Bob teeth in?

Kinda' short bus IMO

99_CiViC

it's a way of life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damm that dude was funny tho..got to give him props for trying..