She lives again :-D

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
Finally fired up my JDM B18C swap, work great. I do have a CEL but im thinking its cause the header isnt connected to the cat yet. Trying to find someone or some place that does them quick. Just want to know what u ppl think?

Motor with new AEM hybrid intake system

Added New wheels and Shoes too

New Tanabe Mediallian Exhaust system.

Still Gotta clean the inside its f****ing horrible

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice. clean it!!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool, but the interior kills it.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...that interior is trashed

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
well since i dont have the header connected to the cat yet, i really dont know how the exhaust sounds. Im cleaning the interior tomorrow after i take it to a shop that will weld the header and cat together.

I have all this D-series stuff in the trunk of my car to that i will probably just throw out.

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
i havent really tested the power yet cause since im basicly runnin with no cat, its loud as hell, and i really dont want to attract any cops,

I was thinking about partin out the d-series stuff, but i dont think i have the time since im trying to move to AZ in a few days.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the swap looks clean and your car is clean too. all your missing is an si front lip.

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
yeah, im lookin for a Si grill soon, i think im gonna keep it at this height, sits about 5in off the ground.

haphazard

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haveing the same swap done in my car in one week... looks good, let us know how it is after you break it in.

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
just stock D parts, cams, valve cover, i mean basicaly the whole motor.

It was about to blow, so i know the crankshaft is probably screwed, dunno about the pistons.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice swap..your gonna love it once its all put together and run'n right :thumbup: