shifter thingy, help!

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
i am not sure what it is called so its hard to search for it if you don't know what it's called, but i have a 5th gen ex 4dr and i have seen in some pictures where people have filled in the part between the dash and the shifter knob where the cup holders are, what is that called and how do i get it? i could make something my self but i want something cleaner looking. so help please!!

katsiki

Katsiki
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM audio console is what you are looking for check egay

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you will really like it, i have it myself and i just like the way it flows with the car. they shouldve come with civics in north america. you will find they are quite pricey though

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
you will really like it, i have it myself and i just like the way it flows with the car. they shouldve come with civics in north america. you will find they are quite pricey though
it is quite pricey, but i am wondering if there is a cup holder version? cuz i think i might steal something from my '93 Accord and make it work somehow cuz it does have cup holders, is there anything else i can do to have the nice flow and cup holders?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cupholers.. just prop it between the seat.
you shouldn't be drinking and driving anyway, last thing you need is a sticky mess.
hah.

hop-1

5+ Year Member
you dont have to be drinking and driving to make a sticky mess in a car.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Really? well our 5th generation versions? well i learn something new everyday then.

EJzilla

5+ Year Member
yup yup, installed mine a week ago? bought the center audio console and the armrest for 200. Not bad. and i bought a 06+ civic DIN cupholder. a bit short in width but still works just gaps on the side. So i have 3 cups holder now :lol:

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup yup, installed mine a week ago? bought the center audio console and the armrest for 200. Not bad. and i bought a 06+ civic DIN cupholder. a bit short in width but still works just gaps on the side. So i have 3 cups holder now :lol:
Pics? i want to see that.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You just gained 10 homo points for using the word "thingy".

EJzilla

5+ Year Member

so i found my camera.. you can notice the gaps... not much of a problem, holds great :D

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Really? well our 5th generation versions? well i learn something new everyday then.
Yes sir. They were a factory option. You can order the USDM version, which is angled slightly to the left since our cars are LHD, while the JDM version is angled to the right.