ShinsenTuner's DVP GSR

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Since these photos were taken I've gone wingless and have black buddyclub P1's instead.... no pics lol :lol:

Added some stuff... nothing serious.

*edit 12/25/12
I purchased my S2000 back in August. It was completely stock when I first got it from the original owner with 40k on the dash. Since then I've added a USA Spec iPod adapter, Comptech CF Intake/box, and an OEM AP1 front lip with Modulo badge. I have Tein STECH's for it, but won't be installing until it gets warm out. Both of my babies play nice =)

I have some new things for the teg that aren't pictured. Now it has a set of Red DC2 Recaro SRD's and a Spoon duracon shift knob. Slowly adding some other small details to the interior and looking to get a fresh respray on the exterior, but in due time. Just focusing on the engine right now.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Havnt seen too many updates from you lately, but I remember looking at your car in the past. Looks great man!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And the winner for the most round headlights goes to...

Looks super clean man! More pics pwease!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God I love your reg. Wish mine looked like that.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you all for the kind comments.

No bay shots of my Integra, it's a completely stock GSR motor. I'll eventually clean things up a bit when I delete the non-working ABS and add a few bolt ons.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good. I like the P1s, but Idk how I feel about the fog lights. I just never thought fogs looked good on integras.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked it better with the wing :what:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
needs a type r wing. id ditch the fogs, and turn the highbeams into yellow fogs, car is f**king nice tho

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs a type r wing. id ditch the fogs, and turn the highbeams into yellow fogs, car is f***ing nice tho
I never understood that, are they still high beams or what?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have an OEM ITR wing in my garage, I just don't plan on using it anytime soon. I like the way the car is, a lot more functional and fun to drive compared to when it was slammed with J-Speeds. I will miss that look though.

Also, negative on removing the fog lights. Although I agree they don't look THAT good on the car, they came with the car and in order to install them the grull had to be trimmed. Instead of having holes I'd prefer the foglights.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Update on Page1... bought an S2000. Integra became a full blown build. New engine being assembled for it now, putting some pieces together before the season starts up again. 8)