Shock Shocks Shocks!

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i'm lookin for some shocks for my car, i wonder if you guys know any site that sell good shocks for $230 or lower. getting my brother to buy emm for me, kinda late birthday present. been looking for some tokico shocks but can't find any that sell all 4 of them for under $230..

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, i check ebay, something other then ebay please =]

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why? tokico is a good brand.
i never have problems buying stuff off ebay

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why? tokico is a good brand.
i never have problems buying stuff off ebay
:word: I had tokico, there a good reliable brand. you should look into them. There a bit better then stock struts and you get a 1.5 drop all around. You get a quality product for a pretty good price. Just look at the user rating when buying on ebay. I usually buy from power sellers or sellers that have 95% rating or up. Never had problems. Got eg6 parts, skunk2, apexi, momo, nrg... brand spanking new. Theres deals out there, you just gotta look out for them.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word: I had tokico, there a good reliable brand. you should look into them. There a bit better then stock struts and you get a 1.5 drop all around. You get a quality product for a pretty good price. Just look at the user rating when buying on ebay. I usually buy from power sellers or sellers that have 95% rating or up. Never had problems. Got eg6 parts, skunk2, apexi, momo, nrg... brand spanking new. Theres deals out there, you just gotta look out for them.
what he said man:cool:

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. well i'm just seeing if theres any other sites out there with good deals besides ebay =p

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i changed my mind about getting some tokico, i'm not sure what kind of shocks to get now, cause i really don't wanna lower my car that much cause where i live i have s**t load of speed bumps and hills, anyone know any good shocks that won't lower my car as much?

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i changed my mind about getting some tokico, i'm not sure what kind of shocks to get now, cause i really don't wanna lower my car that much cause where i live i have s**t load of speed bumps and hills, anyone know any good shocks that won't lower my car as much?
tokico isnt that much of a drop, you barely notice the 1.5. You could always hit up salvage yards for stockers. DO NOT go to Honda for stock replacements. I was quoted on stock struts and springs would cost me 1300 cdn. I could get full coilovers and front and rear camber kits and still have money left over

cocoluco

5+ Year Member
i got some shocks and spring for ya. its like 3 months used tho. everything still good working.
shocks are bilstein all around. with spring about 1.5r and 2f drop.
let me know. give me a offer

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry i'm trying to buy off like a company or something and not used.

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not being an ass, but does anyone wanna explain how struts will lower your car?

bigflex

Honda Junky
5+ Year Member
not being an ass, but does anyone wanna explain how struts will lower your car?

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: The only ones I know of that actually lower the ride height are koni adjustables. They have an adjustable spring perch that can be in the factory setting or one inch drop.

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, just making sure. if struts can lower your car, then the very foundation of my suspension knowledge just crumbled.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay, just making sure. if struts can lower your car, then the very foundation of my suspension knowledge just crumbled.
oo my bad, I was talking about the tokico blues that comes with the 1.5 lowering springs

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well brother changed his mind and changed the money to $200, so anyone know any good shocks that cost $200 or lower hook me up with a site!!!! i really do want some tokico shocks =[