short ram intake

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well here his my dyno chart when i got my aem intake, and well, it was remarkable, i say do it! the proof is in the pudding my freind!

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
First off, you really only have five post in 3 years? Second AEM is good just buy from a place where you know you're getting a genuine product.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just buy one off ebay, and get a good filter its way cheaper

civic914

5+ Year Member
yea never really used this much before just started using it again tho good site lol

emerican

Registered VIP
AEM would be fine, but you would come out cheaper and same results from getting the ebay kit then buying just the aem dryflow filter.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
An intake is an intake on a Honda. You'll get the same amoung of noise and lackof power from an eBay intake with an AEM filter. AND you'll save money!

i was asking a legit question there 007, and whats wrong with AEM and buying from a reputable seller?:?:
3 years? Your math is horrible. He joined in Dec 2009. That's a year and 2 or 3 months (depending on when in Dec he joined).

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
3 years? Your math is horrible. He joined in Dec 2009. That's a year and 2 or 3 months (depending on when in Dec he joined).[/QUOTE]

1 year three months, sorry professor. leave my math alone, it is sensitive and might cry. :puppyeyes but it really was a question i was asking. not being a d**k. anyway, OP let us know what you find so you're thread can get back on track.

darksolderx

5+ Year Member
just buy one off ebay, and get a good filter its way cheaper
yes thank you redline took the words right out my mouth, ive put 2 ebay short ram intakes on, in all honesty a intake is just a tube that helps the air get to your motor..... the only real difference in short ram and stock is that the stock is heavier maybe a little big smaller in diameter but even increasing that diameter means nothing its like putting your head out the window of a moving car your getting a ton of air but you cant take it in all at once and it makes it hard to breathe

.... so yeah go ebay

civic914

5+ Year Member
thanks for the advice guys....... gonna go with the ebay piping and an aem dryflow filter:D