short shifters

NorCal_Style

NorCal Tuner
5+ Year Member
the gsr shifter is pretty bomb.. if you cant afford a skunk then get that

NorCal_Style

NorCal Tuner
5+ Year Member
why are you worried about the height of a shifter???? are you a lil ricer nub? well if you are then dont get a skunk cuz they sit high.... but if your more about performance than looks, then get it cuz tha throw on a skunk is hella short... but if you get it make sure you also order new bushings..

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a b&m and love it

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
so i'm a ricer cuz i think the shift knob sits too high? and i'lm not worried about looks..and if i was i wouldn't be worried about people checking out the 'height of my shift knob' cuz it's not a thing people look at when they see nice cars

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NorCal_Style said:
why are you worried about the height of a shifter???? are you a lil ricer nub? well if you are then dont get a skunk cuz they sit high.... but if your more about performance than looks, then get it cuz tha throw on a skunk is hella short... but if you get it make sure you also order new bushings..
Dont be retarded, you have all of 8 posts and your going to call someone else a nub??? At least I think by nub you mean noob... I personally bought the B&M shifter because of how low the shift knob sits. It looks great and performs great.

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
celtic11 said:
Dont be retarded, you have all of 8 posts and your going to call someone else a nub??? At least I think by nub you mean noob... I personally bought the B&M shifter because of how low the shift knob sits. It looks great and performs great.
why thanks for HELPing unlike other people on here haha..i didnt even notice he only had 8 posts

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he is a newb, hence the quote in my sig

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make sure you buy "Steel" shifter rather then the cheap aluminum ones.

The aluminum ones will snap sooner or later.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive had my neuspeed short shifter for awhile now and I have abused it and its still fine.

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, forgot to say that you guys can add me to the list of guys who snapped an ebay shifter just driving normally. Oh well now I got the b&m and its badass.

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
call me an e-bay n00b but when people refer to e-bay parts, they are talking about no-named parts right? not like brand name stuff from ebay?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most stuff on ebay are no name, they say "STYLE", like Greddy "style"

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
thank god im not the only one, I reccomend OEM GSR
will a gsr shifter go onto a 99 civic ex without modification?