Should I do this trade?

Rocko790165

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OK Im about to finish up my B18b1 swap into my 1997 Civic DX. This swap has a B18b1 with B16 pistons, Exedy Stage 2 clutch, 1999 Si tranny, I/E. I also have 1999 taillights, front strut bar, tein s techs on stock shocks, EX cluster with tach, esuse fogs. Now some kid wants to trade me for his 1994 HB DX with I/H/E, some brand of lowering springs, and the body has 150,000 miles and is in good condition except for a little rust behind the back wheels between the bumper and back quarter panel on both sides, and i guess the motor was replaced with another stock one not to long ago. Any way I was gonna offer him paying off the rest of my loan which is 2500, trading me cars, and throwing 1500 on top of that. What do you guys think. Any feedback would be great. Thanx.:D

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd say definetly not....you couldn't swap that car with the extra 1500 he gives you...my 0.02

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
booooo to down grading

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont you have more into your car plus your loan anyway, im in a rock and hard place i know lol

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
doubt he would go for that. an eg is worth 2500 roughly. 2500.
2500 you want for your loan 2500.
and an extra 1500. 1500.
that is a total of 6500.
that is kinda high for a trade

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if the kid is young a stupid he would lol, i still wouldnt do it you have done to much to your hatch anyway.

Rocko790165

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes I have a lot into my car. lol getting all the stupid little bolts and stuff that were missing for no reason. So i guess ill work extra hard this summer and pay off my loan. Thanx everyone for the feedback.:word:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you eat Ramen for a couple months you could have that loan zapped EASY