Should I or Should I Not?

Tawine

Well I want to know what you guys prefer. I own a 99 Civic LX, & I was thinking about install fog lights. I'll soon have a type r lip on the bumper (matched paint). Do you guys prefer a civic with or without fogs?

P.S: It isn't OEM fogs or lip.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the look of fogs. I like oem or oem replica though, I wouldn't get like autzone fogs or anything..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It can look good either way. Which do YOU prefer?

Tawine

I love the fogs on, have yellow ones in my garage. I printed out the a DIY instructions, but I don't want to mess it up. The first set I had, I went to a 'so called professional" to install. The outcome wasn't so good ...

EK_GUY

I personally don't like them but that's just me. I've seen ones that look pretty good tho if the rest of the car is done right! All personal preference on that one bro!

emerican

Registered VIP
I love the look of fogs on civics, but thats just me. As long as its square yellows or at least just not the ebay oval blue ones.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the look of fogs on civics, but thats just me. As long as its square yellows or at least just not the ebay oval blue ones.
It's a '99 bro. Square foggies might look funny :P

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I want to know what you guys prefer. I own a 99 Civic LX, & I was thinking about install fog lights. I'll soon have a type r lip on the bumper (matched paint). Do you guys prefer a civic with or without fogs?

P.S: It isn't OEM fogs or lip.
Yea man, ill take some fog lights, never know when fOG will roll around.

emerican

Registered VIP
Mines a 6th gen i still need to install my yellow square fogs ive had them forever, but have never had any time to do it.i guess thats why they where on my mind lol.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His is 6th gen too. You double posting noob lol sorry

But on topic, I <3 the 96-98 square fogs (had them on my Hatchie) more than 99-00 fogs. However, with the proper mods, they can suit the vehicle.

Tawine

Appreciate your inputs, I'll try to install it. Wish me luck. Need to go get the right tools though.