should i or shouldn't i

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im thinking of doing a mini-me swap on my 93 lx but then should i save up for a b18 swap im stuck in the middle what do you guys think i should do i want to add more ponies but i dont know which way i should go???? and money is not an issue

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
money isnt an issue? b-series FTW

DoUgHb0y

5+ Year Member
go k series mr.money man!!!! i wish i could:(

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn I Meant To Atleast 1500 Hun Its Not Like Im Rich Or Something

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go b-series.
K-motors are overrated!

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1500 you can find an LS motor.. or maybe a b16 somewhere

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wmertz said:
1500 you can find an LS motor.. or maybe a b16 somewhere
i know i could get a b18 for that amount and installed but the b16 i could't find a decent one with low miles for that amount and the ones i saw weren't the complete engine

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just buy a jdm one they are around 30,000 to 40,000 miles on the engine. you can't find a lower mile engine than that except if you get really luck though.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well it all depends what your going for....please explain why u need more power.for example drag,autox,time attack,ect....i mean if you want your car as a nice daily dirver under 200 hp with ac,ps, well a mini swap should do...but if you want to go over 200 hp i think b16 or b18b would do just fine..like i said earlier,it all depends what your going for..oh yeah if you want to boost on a budget a B18B would just do fine..but if your into n/a a b16 would be alright...

DoUgHb0y

5+ Year Member
lol well u said money....ahhh nevermind...i bought my ls for 350 with no tranny...then bought a gsr tranny for 300 bucks...

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BASICALLY ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST GET MORE POWER ANYTHING OVER 150HP and KEEP IT A D/D

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DoUgHbOy said:
lol well u said money....ahhh nevermind...i bought my ls for 350 with no tranny...then bought a gsr tranny for 300 bucks...

well i wish o could find an ls for that cheap but probably has a lot of miles im looking for something in the 70k or below

HATCHMAN82

5+ Year Member
you dont really have to worry about mileage unless you are going to drive the thing into submission i just got a integra with a over a 120 thousand miles on it and drives fine it depens on the condition it is in i would go ls/vtec imo