Show me your clean EG8's!!

HYPHYinMy4DR

5+ Year Member
Post some pictures of your EG8's just wondering how many ppl actually work on sedans.. and wonder how they look, I dont see much nice clean JDM sedans down here in oakland, well heres my pictures:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh my jesus thats a nice four door... Pleese tell me you have somthing under the hood too

i work with a four door. but my four door isnt 5th gen :P

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a nice eg..... very clean

only thing im not feeling is the cf gas door but thats just me....

nonetheless nicely done sedan

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine-my buddies now, is getting new paintjob, pics next week....btw ^^^ nice white eg, i too dont like the gas door, if it is carbon fiber- it doesnt really save you any significant weight.... IMHO nice otherwise the black on white is sweet

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I rock a 4 d00r too mang.

HYPHYinMy4DR

5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
oh my jesus thats a nice four door... Pleese tell me you have somthing under the hood too

i work with a four door. but my four door isnt 5th gen :P
Haha, of course i have something under the hood.. SiR II straight from japan! what more can you ask for LOL. Post some pictures of your 4dr BLACKHOPE121!

Well, of course a CF gas door aint for saving weight. Its more towards looks.. just an extra piece to bring out the black/white theme.

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/potatobiker8/s**t%20photoshoot/687e7e5b.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/potatobiker8/s**t%20photoshoot/c73b8af1.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/potatobiker8/s**t%20photoshoot/8af7c44c.jpg

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HYPHYinMy4DR said:
Haha, of course i have something under the hood.. SiR II straight from japan! what more can you ask for LOL. Post some pictures of your 4dr BLACKHOPE121!

i rep four doors cause everyone looks stupid when they come out of the back of a coupe or hatch :lol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
i rep four doors cause everyone looks stupid when they come out of the back of a coupe or hatch :lol:
Take it back :slap:

JMFiberglass

5+ Year Member
Heres my 4 door, i just bought it less than a month ago, its allready come far but its getting paint soon and full shave (engine bay shave as well)

Nice white one man! Keep it tight, i too dont like the gas door though, i think that would only look good on a black or real dark car

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol best valve cover evar

now if i saw one of a mexican flag with and eagle id die of laughter
hypie- a cf wing or cf trunk would really set it off back there.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It seems that I'm gonna be joining in on this one as well I'm about to buy a black 95 EX 4 door automatic I have to put a new engine since the one it has, has a hole on it. I will also need a hood, when they were towing the car the hood open and it bend. missing the rear spoiler. everything else look super, interior, body.. It has all the goodies from the LX, I notice it has a sunroof, and passenger airbag. Somebody mention that it might have all disc brakes with ABS. I will look at it tommorow again I will try to take pictures. Is not for me is for my wife. She has a white 91 dx 4 door. and I'm gonna be honest here is one of my favorites, it just look so sporty, I love it. I was trying to get a 91 EX but damm they so hard to find. but like the 95 one, it has a lot of goodies + power 1.6 vtec.

potatobiker8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
iloveS-ilver-EX said:
lol best valve cover evar

now if i saw one of a mexican flag with and eagle id die of laughter
hypie- a cf wing or cf trunk would really set it off back there.
whats wrong with that valve cover?