Si Blue Paint code?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got all of my supplies and paint for under $400. EBP isnt all that expensive.

LikWidChz

LikWidchz - Void Warranty
5+ Year Member
Oh no, dont get me wrong I was not courious about the price, I can get stuff at NAPA the martin senior paint, I painted my accord with it and is a very inexpensive paint that turns out quite nice, and I know how to shoot it really well with my hvlp gun. I was asking about the variations in colors for the different paints.

I think i can most likely get all that for under 400-500 also.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LikWidChz said:
well so far i have seen 2 colors of the complete list that EG Hatch posted, one is a pearl color the other looks to be the older "Non metallic flake non pearl color" other then that no effin idea.
im in the same boat as you, funny thing is that we are both after blue as well. i posted a link in one of my threads to try and help me out with a color.i was told that it was royal saphirre blue and it very well may be but at certain angles the two different cars dont look the same. lol choosing is hard

LikWidChz

LikWidchz - Void Warranty
5+ Year Member
Yeah indeed, the solid color is easier to spray then a metallic flake, but a metallic flake defiantly has way more pop, toss in some half tones and yous be a balla.

although some colors might be a bit much.

SI-Blue

Cost and match(Si blue)

Does anyone know how much it cost to get the paint job? Or does it depend on where I'm getting it painted? Also my civic is already si blue but my fenders and bumper got hit and i got a new fenders and bumper but i need too paint it si blue to match my car, will it look weird because it won't blend in with my original si color? So first how much will it cost and second will my bumper and fenders look different from the rest of my car when I get the si blue paint job?