Si motor swap

Jersey_Devil

Hey, sorry for the noob question but, I'm planning to do a 6th gen build. Yes I know this is the 7th gen thread, I'm getting there.... I'm building a B16B Type-R engine to put in a 2000 Si. So when I'm ready to put the engine in a car I'm going to be shopping for 2000 Si in GOOD condition to put it in. Well when I do the swap I'll have a perfectly good Si engine and all the parts to do another swap. I want to put the Si parts in my girlfriends 2004 EX coupe. Now I know most honda motors are interchangeable, so I guess my question is, is the Si swap in the 04 possible or will I be opening a can of worms?

Thanks in advance! :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my obama monitoring device

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Short answer: no. Although anything is possible, there are no mount kits I know of, as not many people try to put older engines in newer cars. Most people swap a k series.

Jersey_Devil

Short answer: no. Although anything is possible, there are no mount kits I know of, as not many people try to put older engines in newer cars. Most people swap a k series.
OK thanks, wasn't sure and figured if it'll go in easy enough I'll just drop it in, but I guess not. Ur the second person to say that.

Sent from my obama monitoring device