Sick ass build...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sniper approves. the first civic that actually produces torque.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I saw the civic shell... and then the corvette skeleton with drivetrain and I was like "Hell no, I know he isnt going to do what I think he's gonna do"... but apparently he is.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i ran across that s**t while i couldn't get on here, and i must admit, i am facinated, but what a waste of a corvette

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that guy should post more pictures of the car and less of his dog faced ex-wife....
hehehe crazy though..... kids these days....

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's cool but I doubt it will ever run

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
You wouldn't have found it unless you looked hard, the thread title was weird... but yea won't it twist the frame of the car? :???:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You wouldn't have found it unless you looked hard, the thread title was weird... but yea won't it twist the frame of the car? :???:
Not if he adds strength to the frame

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why bump an old thread when we already have one up that includes a video of it being started and running?

enderrorism

5+ Year Member
hope he dosent plan on diong any thing accept driving in a straight line.Good drag car I guess,and you thought a H22 was heavy lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hope he dosent plan on diong any thing accept driving in a straight line.Good drag car I guess,and you thought a H22 was heavy lol
What's even funnier, is that the H22 is barely 50 pounds heavier over a B-Series. So it's not even "heavy".

:rolf: :roll: