Sick EVO8

N8budde

Nate
5+ Year Member
this is my buds evo8 back about 6 months ago, since then he has a lott of sponsers and has got to 630hp on race gas and is running in the 10's. this vid is a good demonstration of what an evo is capable of .enjoy

http://www.ct9agsr.com

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10s? nice, that's like faster than my dsl connection.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well done video. That evo's a beast.

klubhed1

5+ Year Member
wow this is the best eddited vid ive seen in a while. not a bad car either ;) charlie will be tuning my caR once my motor gets back from being built.. shhhhh ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, it's sick.. but it wasn't impressing me..

This video was almost as biased as Pinks.

Although good editting.

eVo05

5+ Year Member
N8budde said:
this is my buds evo8 back about 6 months ago, since then he has a lott of sponsers and has got to 630hp on race gas and is running in the 10's. this vid is a good demonstration of what an evo is capable of .enjoy

http://www.ct9agsr.com
damn thats a sick evo! I had a 05 but my brother totalled it! I was only at 340whp and that was pretty quick....any idea of his hp on a normal street tune on pump?

N8budde

Nate
5+ Year Member
right now he runs like 400whp round town at like 30psi i think, he said he gets like 8 miles to the gallon round town. haha

eVo05

5+ Year Member
N8budde said:
right now he runs like 400whp round town at like 30psi i think, he said he gets like 8 miles to the gallon round town. haha
yeah that sucks! I was getting about that 8-10 mpg at 22 psi....my mods i had done were
hks dp
u.r testpipe
greddy TI exhaust
hks 272's
turbotrix tune
ebc
injen intake w/ uicp

and boy do i miss that car!

ever see either of the 2 900hp+ ams evo's?

N8budde

Nate
5+ Year Member
incase anyone cares that Cobra was had a supercharger on it that was bigger than the displacement of the evo's engine if i remember right i think it was 2.2L