Sickest Rides you've ever seen

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We like those ones because the guy who built them actually freaking drove them hard and did what they were built to do unlike the trucks that you post here.
You dont know the meaning of stock??? That means that the truck is how it came from the factory.....

Oh, and you also think that EVERY other car in this thread was driven hard :roll: Please, half of the cars never went past full throttle.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How can you go past full throttle? Isn't full throttle meaning that the cars pedal is fully pressed?

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My god!!! I'm starting to not even check this thread anymore due to the stupid s**t talking that takes up pages of what COULD BE SICK RIDES to whoever thinks they're sick..f**king Christ man, get off it and post some pics....

Some sick rides I saw the other day...

My fav of the day..

Hope that's a good contribution...Take the opinions to a pm and start posting some pics of what you people think are sick rides, s**t's gettin out of hand.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My god!!! I'm starting to not even check this thread anymore due to the stupid s**t talking that takes up pages of what COULD BE SICK RIDES to whoever thinks they're sick..f**king Christ man, get off it and post some pics....
...Take the opinions to a pm and start posting some pics of what you people think are sick rides, s**t's gettin out of hand.
Agreed 100%

You guys w/all teh f**kin arguing are ruining the thread pix and a comment here n there is cool just no more bashing either direction, there's a difference between criticism and bashing.

Lets act like adults here:

I'm not a huge bike guy but this is sick:

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that bike is f**king dope, and some nice lil yota's...don't know if that weather is for me though.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are real trucks there. anything else is just a toy.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know the only reason he said that was to piss me off. if people dont start s**t i wont either. but since im were all bitching ill post a pic so you guys can hate on it.

10 lug conversion :shock:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that truck better than most the others you posted.

And Hecz didn't attack you or your truck persoanally, he made a general comment about trucks and you took it to the personal level whether he was "testing" you or not.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

these things are crazy. once in awhile i'll catch them on the speed channel. must be fun to watch too.

My dad owned one of these back in Guatemala.

78' datsun flatbed truck

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^redeemed :D
Since we've turned this into a truck thread now:

11 sec. TT truck

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice post NR, dutch touring masters FTW!

get a load of these trucks! :cool:
IMO lowriders are some of thee sickest cars ever. you guys ever look under neithe one? lol gold!