10+ Year Member
New 3 series is so siick

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww, you've got the dark knight photoshoot but not the good vs. evil?
/sigh

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for more cars i cant afford! yay!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A local guy just bought a white Nissan GT-R. He went to a local / weekly meet last night but I couldn't go because of work. Hopefully he's there next Wednesday. If he is, I'll try to get some pics.

ryanM

A local guy just bought a white Nissan GT-R. He went to a local / weekly meet last night but I couldn't go because of work. Hopefully he's there next Wednesday. If he is, I'll try to get some pics.
some guy in our town bought one too, i'm not sure who he is

i just know that we were scheduled to have one delivered, and it was gone before i ever got to see it...

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some arabic prince just bought a new white GT-R and is haveing it shipped to him from the US. the nissian guys brought it over to our Acura carwash before it was to be shipped out. NOBODY in our shop was allowed to get near it...but i managed to break the rules :lol:

sorry for the shitty cell pics. but its somethin

BTW, the dude touching it in the second picture got bitched at hard, mad funny :rolf:

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some arabic prince just bought a new white GT-R and is haveing it shipped to him from the US. the nissian guys brought it over to our Acura carwash before it was to be shipped out. NOBODY in our shop was allowed to get near it...but i managed to break the rules :lol:

sorry for the shitty cell pics. but its somethin

BTW, the dude touching it in the second picture got bitched at hard, mad funny :rolf:
Now that is seriously sick...damn.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stopped at a red light a couple weeks ago, turned left to see this pulling up in the turning lane