finally someones not retarded.
your genius > us :bowdown:

Some ARC luv

still dunno bout this

This or an Atom?

More pics at http://www.manualgear.com/en/driven-148-KTM+X-BOW.html
It will hit you in the heart!
KTM X-BOW

European test drive while waiting for the JDM version of the KTM X-Bow.

Identity :
After dominating the world of Motocross, KTM moves on to another challenge: a road-legal racing car made of pure adrenalin and performance. An orange and black UFO has arrived!

Headlines :
4 Cylinder 2 Liter Turbo engine from Audi (TFSi) 240 hp, 310
3.73m long, weighs 790kg (1740lbs)
6 speeds manual gearbox
0 to 100 km/h : 3.9s
Top speed : 220 km/h , 137 mph (limited)
Price : 54 836 €.

Design :
The X-Bow (Crossbow) doesn’t look like anything you’ve seen. It features full carbon chassis which strikes at first look, and barely covered here and there by orange (KTM’s main color), and white or black body panels. Even though the result is not particularly good looking, it remains impressive and will turn countless heads in the streets. The KTM X-Bow is equipped with the strict minimum but the overall quality feel is excellent. From a company specialized in 2 wheelers (except quad bikes), that is very impressive.

Interior :
No radio, air conditioner or anything of that sort. Just carbon fiber, an ultra lightweight bucket seat and most of all, a super high tech looking steering wheel (which can be taken off) with LCD dashboard to make you feel like in a F1. Once the pedals are set up to your liking, you’re ready to go!
There's no such thing as comfort in the X-Bow, we’re at the level of a go-kart and that’s exactly what’s great about it! No windshield means you’ll need to wear a helmet or, at least glasses if you drive downtown.

On the road :
A good part of the 4 cylinder engine comes from its turbo and, thanks to a very low weight, performance is way beyond normal from “just” 240 horsepower. The grip level is outstanding, cornering, handling and braking are just unbelievable for a car rocking standard plates.
The X-Bow doesn’t need a driver, but a pilot…and a pretty good one because the rear tends to get a little light when the turbo kicks in, the result is some serious oversteer, especially if you overestimate your skills at the first corner.

Final words :
The X-Bow could be placed between a Catheram CSR 200 and an Ariel Atom. It's literally unbeatable in the corners and on the straights, the 200kg of downforce produced by the aero package help you keeping control of everything.

Sold around 55 thousand Euros, the X-Bow is a great deal for any racing enthusiast and drivers wishing to have some fun on a racing circuit. Although this KTM is street-legal, the track is it’s real home.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehh... the KTM is newer, slower and to me, not as cool looking as the Atom.

id rather have a Lotus Super 7 too.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yeah i like the atoms minimalistic approach, this looks hacked up, CF is nice though.

But holy s**t nevermind the atom is 700lbs less 40hp less, case closed lol

ryanM

this looks more like a go cart to me.

theres usually an atom at the autox events i go to, they are kinda cool.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ really?

I've never seen one i'd love to see one at an autox

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know these aren't the greatest cars but I have always loved them

Lotus Esprit

Ferrari 360 Modena

Dont have on the Tiguan I have driven one and they are nice, fast and smooth

Audi A4 Might get an older one after Honda is completely done

BMW 750il I love this car!!!

Honda NSX

2009 NSX???

=]

Finally in the mood of race cars

ryanM

^^ really?

I've never seen one i'd love to see one at an autox
yea the guy that owns it usually has it out at the events up here.

theres also a guy that brings out an old F1 style chassis. that thing f**king rips.

heres a vid my friend took of one of the events last year

in the beginning you can see the atom in the pits,

at about 4:35 you can see one of its runs.

and if you watch it until the end you can see me hit a barrel

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no new nsx epecailly that one, that was a nsx concept in like 02 03 a while this is the real nsx concept sure it's been post but i makes me sploge

too bad its not being made, i wouldnt a v10 awd honda super car

here's my pitch to honda, they should make a nsx like this one, just mass produce it in a factory insteed of hand make them, this way ull have a car faster and more exspensive than a s2k but cheaper than a vett and skyline just a thought

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ewww that last NSX concept looks like total s**t. How the f**k are you supposed to see out the back window???

And ryan I want to see this video.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. wtf. porche diesel huh

dont make me bring out the ford refrigerator and the gm stove.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A few exotic car companies started out as tractor companies, i think lamborghini as well? saw it on tv =]