Sickest Rides you've ever seen

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:shock: never seen that!

looks like an STI and an R8 had a baby...
it has an sti engine, but the refined the differential so it handles amazing, prodrive makes rally cars professianally but this was their second attempt on making a production car, it's amazing. oh yeah, it also dosen't have any turbo lag

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it has an sti engine, but the refined the differential so it handles amazing, prodrive makes rally cars professianally but this was their second attempt on making a production car, it's amazing. oh yeah, it also dosen't have any turbo lag
Ah the P is prodrive,

I change my mind I like it now, prodrive= teh s**t!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
old school domestic rice, and i f**king love it
One of my dream cars. That wing is also functional. Youd be lucky as hell to find one with matching numbers for less than 250k. They only needed to make and sell 500 of them to race in Nascar which is what they did.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly I don't care what the historical signifigance is, cars that look like planes do nothing for me, 250k you can keep it i'd much rather have 250k Porsche.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love Audi, Im in the market for a new car and almost picked up an A6 with a 2.7T :drool:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
vw, audi, lambo... it's all the same..

but yeah, that's an a3/golf

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Domestic rice? Thats a Superbird dude, give it the respect it deserves. A Cavalier is domestic rice.
The reason the wing is so high is so the trunk can open.
dood, it was a joke, if i didnt know what it was how would i find pics of it, my fam is really big into muscle cars,

SnowCivic

5+ Year Member

this beauty here runs 9.5 second quarter miles and that is in utah too high as hell altitude wise god i want that turbo
About time I see a nice Civic in Utah. I'm up in Ogden area, and the Civic's up here give us a bad name.