Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Bisimoto CR-Z 533hp and still holds fuel economy and reliability. amazing!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that whole car is nasty, def not sickest ride i have seen..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont get it, one post you post up some shitty teg with stupid rims then you go and post a gem like this, my guess is that you have no idea what is sick ;) but i like where you are going, not only is the pic amazing but the look of the motor in that car sells it for me, a job well done sir. nice find. now try and stay away from ugly cars ;)

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont get it, one post you post up some shitty teg with stupid rims then you go and post a gem like this, my guess is that you have no idea what is sick ;) but i like where you are going, not only is the pic amazing but the look of the motor in that car sells it for me, a job well done sir. nice find. now try and stay away from ugly cars ;)
:roll:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Couple Porsches we have had at work that stand out. Forgive the terrible pic quality. I have since then left a better camera in my desk but the weather has been bad so no new pics.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a new pic of the White/Orange (Red) one. The guy that purchased it had the wheels powder coated black, and all the red trim was professionally painted black. The decals that were red are now black.

He tracks the car all the time and isn't just one of those guys that buy one of these to just putt around in.

Again, terrible pic but the camera was on it's way to a car show at Griot's Garage that we have cars in every month, so I had to use my cell again.