Side Mirrors

Daniel Aguirre

Hey Civic Community. I wanted to pick up a pair of silver side mirrors for my civic sedan but the car it's off of is a Civic Ex sedan and they are power adjust. Mines however are manual. I want them but is there any way I can use the silver outer shell n still keep the manual adjust.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya keep the old mirrors on lmao? If ones power and not silver and the other is manual and silver how would you swap but still have a silver manual mirror? Yes you can pull the glass if that's what you mean but I don't think it comes out without braking the glass since you usually don't swap the glass unless it's broken anyway

Daniel Aguirre

Ya keep the old mirrors on lmao? If ones power and not silver and the other is manual and silver how would you swap but still have a silver manual mirror? Yes you can pull the glass if that's what you mean but I don't think it comes out without braking the glass since you usually don't swap the glass unless it's broken anyway
My mirrors shell is black. Wanted to pickup the silver OK ones cuz they match the color of my car. I am aware that the ones I want to get are power n mines are manual. Just thought I could swap out the shells

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why dont you just paint yours silver?