side skirts?

devilzek84

5+ Year Member
does anyone know if side skirts from a 2000 ek HB will fit on a 98 coupe or would they have to be modified?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know if side skirts from a 2000 ek HB will fit on a 98 coupe or would they have to be modified?
They fit perfect. I had to put side skirts off a coupe(97) onto my hatch(99). No mod needed.
Coupe and hatchback are the same size, sedan is a bit longer.

civic0918

Registered VIP

devilzek84

5+ Year Member
ok thanks. casue one of my oem side skirts are cracked n this kid is sellin me his painted oem side skirts from a hatch.. so figure kill to birds with 1 stone n get new side skirts painted the color of the car

KislyVV

Thank you =)

Sorry, you just need to work on your English a bit more. The sentence was pretty nonsensical in a funny way.
Clearly! English badly I know, would look at you as you would write in Russian)))) too likely was ridiculous

KislyVV

The vegetable - means the machine with original spare parts. Simply not Russian of it do not know (slang)

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey wazzup man
good to meet another russian on this forum lol
здорово :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Coupe and hatch sideskirts are exactly the same. They even use the same part number for the unpainted ones.

Sedans are the same size, but there is a longer upper section so that there isn't a hole where the back door would be. Think about when you open the door and look down. You see the top of the sideskirt. Well, if you used coupe/hatch sideskirts on a sedan you would see a hole instead.

KislyVV

Good at you here a forum! And the main thing at you much that is on CIVIC under the good price

And here on Russian as will be)))
хороший у вас тут форум! а главное у вас много чего есть на CIVIC по хорошей цене

revolver5446

5+ Year Member
Coupe and hatch sideskirts are exactly the same. They even use the same part number for the unpainted ones.

Sedans are the same size, but there is a longer upper section so that there isn't a hole where the back door would be. Think about when you open the door and look down. You see the top of the sideskirt. Well, if you used coupe/hatch sideskirts on a sedan you would see a hole instead.
:word: