Signin in from San Diego/Oside CA

PanamasFinest

Whats up everyone. I'm a former mechanic for the army living back in San Diego/Oside, CA. I just got me a 92 civic, I really dont know much about hondas because before owning 1 i was never interested in them. But now after having the civic I'm starting to do my research on them, but damn it burns me out... theres just so much. My other car is a 05 Subaru legacy 2.5GT that i'll be getting rid of soon. My plans are to make my civic as fast or faster than my subie which had 280awhp. I plan on doing a complete turbo engine build, getting a h22 block and just start from there. Right now my civic has a problem with the head that i'm trying to get fixed. I think its warped.

under the tail lights on the car, how do i remove those things, where the key goes for the trunk, im trying to remove those pieces of the car because there bent, I'm not sure how to take it off?

Does anyone know any GOOD places in San Diego/ North County that sells honda engines? and any places that do machining?

FYC27

I wish, if you find out let me know. I wanna do a swap on my Ek but cant seem to find any good shops.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmotorsonline.com is a reputable shop to purchase engines. Not too far away from SD.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea there's really no places for engines unless you go to jdmunlimited in oside (which i heard is now shady). just get it from hmotorsonline.com like stated above =) and welcome!

s0kaldaddy

Whats up everyone. I'm a former mechanic for the army living back in San Diego/Oside, CA. I just got me a 92 civic, I really dont know much about hondas because before owning 1 i was never interested in them. But now after having the civic I'm starting to do my research on them, but damn it burns me out... theres just so much. My other car is a 05 Subaru legacy 2.5GT that i'll be getting rid of soon. My plans are to make my civic as fast or faster than my subie which had 280awhp. I plan on doing a complete turbo engine build, getting a h22 block and just start from there. Right now my civic has a problem with the head that i'm trying to get fixed. I think its warped.

under the tail lights on the car, how do i remove those things, where the key goes for the trunk, im trying to remove those pieces of the car because there bent, I'm not sure how to take it off?

Does anyone know any GOOD places in San Diego/ North County that sells honda engines? and any places that do machining?
There is a place in kerney mesa I think it's called GREENLIGHT AUTO. Hey lets start a club email me I'm from sd as well
canalesvg@gmail.com

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I say keep the lfg unless you have problems with it. Lets see 280hp is that stage 1 or 2.