SiPlaya checking in with my 99 Si

SiPlaya

Banned
Well peeps I'z telling you what I is up two. I have 1999 Honda Civic Si. It's the dope! I mean, it's fast, it handles so well, chicks dig it, and it looks really hot, especially since I just put a Westwings bodykit and spoiler on it. But it ain't stock under the hood either. I've got KN airfiler, and I've got a high performance exhaust sistem, as well as 18 inch rims, and I've cut the springs so my car handles even better. But that's besides the point, because my race the other day was in a straight line.

I come up on this old shnoz sitting in this red sports car. It looked okay, but not nearly as good as my totally hooked up civic. It said 308 quattrovalve or something like that on the back and had a prancing horse on it. Some weird looking sports car I guess. Anyway I yell out to this bald dude, "Yo dawg bring it on! I'll smoke you!"

The guy glanced over and said, "Kid, it's a Ferrari." So when the light hit green I hit it and I got a perfect launch! Chirped the tires and I hear this really stupid sound that I'd never head before coming from the Ferrari next to me. I've never hear a car make a sound like that, and it sounded really bad, anyway we both gunned it and we were side by side for a little while and then I was pulling on this Ferrari at about 50 mph and by the time we had hit 100 MPH I had two cars on him. "Ferrari" just a piece of crap.

Well Paul Walker beat one in F&F, so I'm not surprised I whupped this one a new bunghole anyway, that Ferrari juts couldn't match the raw power of my Civic! But kudos to him that he could even stay as close as he did. Anyway peace out guys, and keep racing with the racing spirit!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup troll

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no troll... he's going to be a spammer.... this is the kinda bullshit they always start out with.... they try to look legit, they make one bullshit post then they never post again.... a month later he will be spamming.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just put a Westwings bodykit and spoiler on it. But it ain't stock under the hood either. I've got KN airfiler, and I've got a high performance exhaust sistem, as well as 18 inch rims, and I've cut the springs so my car handles even better
bahahaha sounds sick yo!
cut springs are the s**t.....

:lol: