SiR front clip for 90' hatch

sdHatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much who is cost?, and where can i get it besides. jdmparts.com? wanting that damn SiR front bumper badly!

-curt

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by sdHatch
how much who is cost?, and where can i get it besides. jdmparts.com? wanting that damn SiR front bumper badly!

-curt

do you want a CLIP or a FRONT CUT? they are 2 VERY different things

sdHatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know, the clip comes with the front fenders ,hood and wut not, my mistake. i mean i just want the front cut. just the bumper

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the front cut is fenders, hood, bumper, lights. Front clip is all that plus the motor.

BTW you cant just use the JDM bumper. You need the hood, headlights and radiator supprt at the least.

Trust me, i have the conversion. You will also have to do a bit of rewiring for the headlights.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Si_Racer13
the front cut is fenders, hood, bumper, lights. Front clip is all that plus the motor.

BTW you cant just use the JDM bumper. You need the hood, headlights and radiator supprt at the least.

Trust me, i have the conversion. You will also have to do a bit of rewiring for the headlights.

no, a clip is from the steering wheel forward

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by sdHatch
shut up, stop bickering. thanks for the info!

:roll: no one was bickering, i was correcting him.....

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so are you saying you cant just get the lipkit you have to do a whole converion?

EFboogie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can put the bumper on... thing is you gonna have to trim a lil of the bumper support back... i read somewhere about this somewhere the bumper lines up correctly and all...

phan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EFboogie
you can put the bumper on... thing is you gonna have to trim a lil of the bumper support back... i read somewhere about this somewhere the bumper lines up correctly and all...
actually, it depends on what support you'll be using. you won't have to modify the hf support, but you will have to cut the ends off of the dx/si support due to the amber wrap arounds.

EFboogie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so my std hatch wont need to be trimmed for a true ef9 bumper to be added since its the "HF" of hatches...