Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been here since June, but I've usually had something contructive to say, never really whored that much, usually tried to keep to the subject..

Since being here, I've noticed in the past month or so, that alot of bans have been happening.. I was just in a certain forum and a member got banned because of a personal issue between the two. I feel this was completely immature, and what gives CC a bad image to other honda forums.

I believe Jay Jay, or another high power mod / admin should consider looking over Mods to replace, looking at posts the Mods have posted..

I would like to state, mods are here to keep the forum in line, try to cut down on whoring as much as possible, but when a mod bans a basic member because of a personal issue, its completely agianst what mods should be doing.. SETTING THE EXAMPLE TO THE OTHER MEMBERS..

Lock the thread if you wish, but I believe alot of other members will agree with my above statement.

Also, another reason I recommend this is because there are a few mods that don't even get on much.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd::wstupid:
i have to agree some mods here are like whoa, some are like umm no...
active members who have decent ideas, recommendations, and so on should be considered...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I give this a big :thumbs up ..... Dont ask who I think should replace them..... But there are some mods that arent even on anymore....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see no problem with getting rid of the mods who don't visit here anymore, don't actually moderate, or just don't have time for the responsibility otherwise. I know some people say there are too many mods, or at least it has been said before, but I don't agree on that 100% since some mods don't really moderate anymore (I mean, some don't even visit reguarly anymore).

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with ya there,. ive been here for a couple of months, but please dont ban me for stating my OPINION (which i have seen happen btw) and saying that i have witnessed some of the gayest and lamest banning ever concocted by men to get people i out i mean just downright stupid.

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree. But Jay Jay isn't gonna look at this more than likely cuz hes just too busy using CC to get money off of it I dont think he really cares much about what goes on in here anymore. Some mods should be reconsidered because of not being around and then when they are around they either go ban happy or dont put in anything useful into the conversation. Ban me for saying this or posting a picture I dont give a f**k. If i get banned that'll just mean that ill be spending more time at h-tuned.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O man do I agree Monstre.....

Although I dont think that the Mods are doing much of anything to control whats going on.... There has been a lot of hate in this site lately and it just makes me ill. And I know I have been a part of it too, so I'll try to not be as negative.

I think there are several people that need to get banned from this site. People making up stories constantly (EF_Case), people constantly hating and insulting other users for no reason (PopNFresh). And I know PopNFresh is a longstanding knowledgeable member, but that s**t has to go.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vote for me!!!!

:lol: i kid....:thumbs up

vote rand0m

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa 03..... Maybe some mods, but Jay Jay!.... Damn that is going overboard.... I mean he found the site.... If he didnt do it then what the hell would I have done with my life.... :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would LOVE to be a Mod. This site needs to be cleaned up BAD..... Someone that is on here a lot to actually monitor what is going on. Anf is spread so thin that even he cant help out to much...... :(

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
O3hondacivic said:
I agree. But Jay Jay isn't gonna look at this more than likely cuz hes just too busy using CC to get money off of it I dont think he really cares much about what goes on in here anymore. Some mods should be reconsidered because of not being around and then when they are around they either go ban happy or dont put in anything useful into the conversation. Ban me for saying this or posting a picture I dont give a f**k. If i get banned that'll just mean that ill be spending more time at h-tuned.

spoken like a true CC member.

this place used to rock, when everyone wanted to be here, now we get attitudes like " ban me i dont give a f**k, ill just go to ( other board ).

the attitude in this place sucks, no wonder its gone downhill.

everone complains about the lack of knowledge on this site, but thats only because the smart ones just leave because there is no hope, why would they want to stay? threads like "post a useless fact " will get 10x the exposure over a tech thread anyhow.

whores, whiny little 16 year olds.. no wonder this place is going downhill.

if honda-tuned is so much better, go there.. if you want CC to be a better place, make it a better place.

tylers gone
mike bareley posts
r4b has bailed
daniel looks as though he will too
justin is busy ( wife, new house, online business and a job )

and as far as justin making money off the site.. get your head out of your ass. hes breaking his balls just to make ends meet around here, balancing his own life, and the one he has created here on CC.com.

put yourself in his shoes for a day, and see what this site means to you.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
I would LOVE to be a Mod. This site needs to be cleaned up BAD..... Someone that is on here a lot to actually monitor what is going on. Anf is spread so thin that even he cant help out to much...... :(

thats what im sayin.....

theres been times when ive been on here and people start spamming, or making useless threads, or just plain old whoring on the gayest level....and since i work at home, im pretty much on here from 8 to 5 eastern time, and besides anf, and SOMETIMES daniel if hes finishing up work, there arent any mods around....we need people that will be around to take care of crap when it happens

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
vote for me!!!!

:lol: i kid....:thumbs up

vote rand0m
Haha, reminds me of when I made this.

I don't agree with banning for personal reasons or things that go on off of the site, but then again I can't ban anyone anyway.

Btw, very well said knockoff.

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Whoa 03..... Maybe some mods, but Jay Jay!.... Damn that is going overboard.... I mean he found the site.... If he didnt do it then what the hell would I have done with my life.... :lol:
He did found the site yeah but he needs to give it up to someone who actually cares about it. Active members are gonna know more about whats going on so why not give one of them the rights? If I get banned for something so dumb it'd be complete BS. You shouldn't be banned for having an opinion no matter what that opinion is.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:

this place used to rock, when everyone wanted to be here, now we get attitudes like " ban me i dont give a f**k, ill just go to ( other board ).

everone complains about the lack of knowledge on this site, but thats only because the smart ones just leave because there is no hope, why would they want to stay? threads like "post a useless fact " will get 10x the exposure over a tech thread anyhow.

if honda-tuned is so much better, go there.. if you want CC to be a better place, make it a better place.

tylers gone
mike bareley posts
r4b has bailed

and as far as justin making money off the site.. get your head out of your ass. hes breaking his balls just to make ends meet around here, balancing his own life, and the one he has created here on CC.com.

A M E N !!!!!!

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was that post sarcastic or what? because you state hes a true cc member then say something bad about everything he posted, not flaming you i just wanted to be sure.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what he means....most of the new members here suck ass....negativity everywhere, no wonder all the og's got out while they could

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see so many people complain about how the site is. They complain about the mods as though the mods are the site. No, the mods mearly enforce the rules (well, some do at least). The members make the site what it is.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
knockoff said:

tylers gone
mike bareley posts
r4b has bailed

Wow.. this is what I'm talking about.. This thread isn't a whore thread, its placed in the right forum, and was made for people to actually realize whats happening.

knockoff said:
As for the whiny 16 year olds.. I said what needed to be said, and said it.. You seem to post whatever you want because your a mod and no one can stop you..

I feel we need to actually do something and not just talk. :!:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
drprince89 said:
Was that post sarcastic or what? because you state hes a true cc member then say something bad about everything he posted, not flaming you i just wanted to be sure.
wow, you get the award for best post in this thread so far.

its a hell of alot easier to b***h about s**t, then to actually get off your ass and do something about it.

cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the f**k over it.

im gonna go have some beer, my birthday is soon, and i miss my girlfriend..

Status
Not open for further replies.