Site Updates

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is everything 16 point font and parsed for like 640x480? This is rediculous.

Also, gray text on gray boxes? :| And a banner ad that's 960 x 179? Chist, that's EPIC.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im on firefox and everything in squished in the center too. the text should be black also like eran said.

i miss the old layout already... :(

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I guess in hindsight, it's parsed for 800x .... Still. When I'm running a 1680x widescreen resolution ... and I still have to look at a site that's squished down to half the width of my screen ...

:|

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I guess in hindsight, it's parsed for 800x .... Still. When I'm running a 1680x widescreen resolution ... and I still have to look at a site that's squished down to half the width of my screen ...

:|
:werd:

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Justin..i really like the new design / layout. I am however still undecided about the header. It looks good, dont get me wrong, but it might be a tad bit too large..still deciding tho. And our text is too light as Eran mentioned. I literally rubbed my eyes because i thought my eyes where blurry or something. I think the text should be black, or maybe try out some darker grays. Overall..nice work

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just found a new problem. now that the site automatically resizes images, when you click the bar to make the image full size, if the pic is wider than the forum column the small column on the right does not move so it overlaps the pic.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it takes forever to scroll and click the forums link or the recent posts side of the home page, everything is oversized, i can't see everything at a glance anymore like before....

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it looks good but i dont like the fact it is centered like it is

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
on the top of the site

when you select "features"

for submit your vehicle

submit is spelled wrong

but besides that i love the site.few bugs(the centered page n font size)

but over all looks great!!

kudos!!!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great so far. THe text in the posts is a little light. It almost blends in win the background.

civic99coupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The actual forum pages, the threads seem crammed. The front page looks nice, but I dont know in terms of functionality and ease of use if this is an improvement or it just needs to get used to.

Black!e

5+ Year Member
under features on the top you spelled, submit wrong where it says sbumit your civic? or is that on purpose lol?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Justin..i really like the new design / layout. I am however still undecided about the header. It looks good, dont get me wrong, but it might be a tad bit too large..still deciding tho. And our text is too light as Eran mentioned. I literally rubbed my eyes because i thought my eyes where blurry or something. I think the text should be black, or maybe try out some darker grays. Overall..nice work
Yeah, good point. I'll make the featured not so tall for those on widescreen. I'm not sure what everyone is seeing, the gray is #333333 which is the darkest web gray for the font color.

on the top of the site

when you select "features"

for submit your vehicle

submit is spelled wrong

but besides that i love the site.few bugs(the centered page n font size)

but over all looks great!!

kudos!!!
Good catch, I corrected the spelling.

Everyone please be patient as these bugs are tweaked out. If you have a browser other than ie7 or firefox I have no idea what you are seeing so it would be best to post a screen shot.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Attached is what I am seeing. If you see something different let me know.

Attachments

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
glad you got it fixed!!

keep up the great work.overall the site changed for the better.