*sk8shorty017's mod-list for reference*

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+1 for some quality coilovers.
yeah, thanks. I know it's not "dumped" but I can't. Well, I can because there's still ALOT of thread left on the coils to go down on, BUT its daily driven and I ALREADY scrapped my lip tonight.

ryanM

yeah, thanks. I know it's not "dumped" but I can't. Well, I can because there's still ALOT of thread left on the coils to go down on, BUT its daily driven and I ALREADY scrapped my lip tonight.
aww, poor baby.

come on, not only do i scrape my front lip, i scrape my frame rails and exhaust :lol:

but it looks good bro, much better than it used to (not saying it was bad before though) :thumbs up

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww, poor baby.

come on, not only do i scrape my front lip, i scrape my frame rails and exhaust :lol:

but it looks good bro, much better than it used to (not saying it was bad before though) :thumbs up
Haha thanks.. Yeah I just got that apexi ws2 on about a month ago and heard that scraping today too. Just barely on both though (the lip too), so I said, yep that's perfect ride height. Right now on the front there's a two finger gap, but when I get 55 profiles up front, there shouldn't be any fender gap showing - it should be perfect.

ryanM

Haha thanks.. Yeah I just got that apexi ws2 on about a month ago and heard that scraping today too. Just barely on both though (the lip too), so I said, yep that's perfect ride height. Right now on the front there's a two finger gap, but when I get 55 profiles up front, there shouldn't be any fender gap showing - it should be perfect.
yea, i have 55's and i have no gap up front, and i'm tucking pretty hard in back. the tires i want only come in a 50 sidewall for 15"s...i'm worried i'm gonna have to drop the front even lower to close up the gap again. that will be a disaster :lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Woohoo new part came in today. Ima put it in at the dealer later tonight and Ill snap some shots then :thumbup:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. What made you choose that over an H brace?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. What made you choose that over an H brace?
eh, I've never really been a fan of the whole H-brace. I guess I opted for this for three reasons:

1) more clearance
2) I was planning on making a copy of it..
3) it's carbing y0

Here's some installed pics:

Honda / hydraulic lifts FTW!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel ya on the lifts.

I should get a picture of my coupe on our lifts in our shop. (Acura)

you'd crap yourself.

Probably the cleanest and fanciest shop you'll see in Pa lol
no way?

I know I always thought our Honda was the s**t with how big / how many bays we had and then now that ive been around the block...oh my gosh there are some nice ones. :shock: