Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure wtf is going on in this thread but looks good now man lol

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! So I headed over to Level 7 today to chill out and ended up painting my rusty brake calipers. Looks way better! Also the owner was about to throw some Spoon Sports Reservoir socks on eBay so I went ahead and picked those up!

SiR by skittle_107, on Flickr

Spoon by skittle_107, on Flickr

I <3 Spoon. I also really need to powder coat my valve cover!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet. Looking good.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally ended up getting the correct fog light switch. Found it on eBay with a pigtail! Never had the fogs on yet so I'm excited to get them going lol Its the little things that make me :D

Fog by skittle_107, on Flickr

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much of an update. Re-sealed my passenger side headlight since it was getting water in it somehow! Also the car is in the shop getting a cam seal, and a new valve cover :ghey:

Before:

After:

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow... very inspiring build. I've felt a little overwhelmed here lately with my project just trying to get her running. Of course, I have almost no spare time to work on it.

Did you do the paint work? Maybe I missed you saying who/where did it somewhere along the way. I'm going to be doing a complete color change on mine, and I'm sooo tempted to do it myself.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow... very inspiring build. I've felt a little overwhelmed here lately with my project just trying to get her running. Of course, I have almost no spare time to work on it.

Did you do the paint work? Maybe I missed you saying who/where did it somewhere along the way. I'm going to be doing a complete color change on mine, and I'm sooo tempted to do it myself.
Thank you! I know the exact feeling, but just stick with it. Eventually it'll get to where you want it. All paint and body work was done by my buddy Jesse at Level 7 Motorsports. :thumbup: