Skulleds '98 Coupe

Skulleds

After years and years of wanting a perfect Honda Civic, I finally found the right one.

1998 Honda Civic Coupe EX
130,XXX Miles
Stock Wheels
Stock Stereo
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Stock Height
Stock exhaust (No fart can but does have a chrome tipped muffler)
Paid $4,000 from a dealership

The gas pedal is really sticky. Any recommendations?

Future plans:
Lower it
New wheels and tires, possibly something JDM because I want something unique.
JDM Integra front clip conversion (anybody ever done this on a civic? I've seen the bug eyes on a 5th gen.)
S2000 Front Seats
Stereo/Speakers/Sub woofer
Si Wing
Quick release steering wheel
Si tail lights
Short throw shifter
OEM fog lights
HID's with projector headlights, no P&P bs.
Cobra alarm (or same quality competitor)
GSR swap?
Turbo

I'm rather new to cars in general, but I have every possible tool I could ever need as my dad is a mechanic and I can't wait to dive in. I'll add more pictures tomorrow. I guess my plan is to be unique as possible. I don't want my coupe looking like everyone elses around here. It may take awhile for all of my goals to happen but I know they will.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That silver civic is completely horrible.. IMO

Why not just buy an integra..

But good luck with your new ride!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hope to see some updates and changes soon

gnos402

Nice I also just picked up its llittle bro the dx so everything is manuel and armrest delete, oh how I wish Id have done pre research Ill be posting pics later btw very clean I like it. Hope to see more in the future.

Skulleds

Nice I also just picked up its llittle bro the dx so everything is manuel and armrest delete, oh how I wish Id have done pre research Ill be posting pics later btw very clean I like it. Hope to see more in the future.
They aren't bad cars. All electronics do is add some weight.

Updates will be soon.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks decent but 4 grand seems a lil high, i wouldnt have paid more than 3-3500 . anywho, dont do a conversion , that s*** is played out and looks gay as f***. Keep it clean.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's your idea of a perfect civic? should look up here in Seattle..
if you go to meet's you'd see that almost all the integra's there have JDM front ends..you rarely see usdm front's anymore
having the integra front end wont make it unique because its too has been done too many times

Skulleds

looks decent but 4 grand seems a lil high, i wouldnt have paid more than 3-3500 . anywho, dont do a conversion , that s*** is played out and looks gay as f***. Keep it clean.
I got it from a dealership. It was listed at 4995 but we got them down to 4.
That's your opinion though. I think the JDM integra front end looks good on a civic.

that's your idea of a perfect civic? should look up here in Seattle..
if you go to meet's you'd see that almost all the integra's there have JDM front ends..you rarely see usdm front's anymore
having the integra front end wont make it unique because its too has been done too many times
The keyword there being "integra."
Plus I don't go to Seattle.
I meant perfect as in a perfect starting point.
Also it's been done less times than having a regular front end..
So that's more unique.

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks just like mine! Cept mine is a tad beat up body wise... is automatic... and has 20k more miles on it. Only paid 2600 tho. Good luck with it! Oh and the JDM Integra front looks pretty bad ass on an EJ IMO.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You don't see JDM front ends on an integra around here let alone a civic.
keyword..its what you said.."integra" ^^

if you want to be unique you're going to have to do more than just an integra front end on a civic..it has been done too many times..if you want unique you might as well do a rear end conversion of something as well as the front end.
being unique doesn't have to go to such extremes as making a hybrid car
but it's your car and if you want to then good luck, the front end might be about $1000, then the paint another $5-1000+

Skulleds

keyword..its what you said.."integra" ^^

if you want to be unique you're going to have to do more than just an integra front end on a civic..it has been done too many times..if you want unique you might as well do a rear end conversion of something as well as the front end.
being unique doesn't have to go to such extremes as making a hybrid car
but it's your car and if you want to then good luck, the front end might be about $1000, then the paint another $5-1000+
It's unique around where I live.
No offense meant, but I don't tell you what looks good on your car so please show me the same respect.
The front end conversion is down the line but paint is no problem as my dad can do it.

gnos402

This to me is funny cause we all know everyone has there own opinion just like everyones got an a*****e just some tend to s**t more than others. Some people should just keep to themselves IMO.

The respectful way is simply I wouldnt go that rought its not my style but, Its obviously yours so do what you want with it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's not opinions regarding how unique it isn't....it's a fact. Just because the OP doesn't see it around, doesn't mean it's unique.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a reason that front end didnt cond on a civic from the factory. It looks terrible.

Anything can be done. It just depends on how much cash you have.