NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tom said:
dogg4217 stop your useless arguing right now, if you want ot argue then go to honda-tech, keep the crap off of this site, if you don't like how other member's do things then tough.

consider this a warning, you've already have been warned once today by $lick, don't make it a third time.
Thanks Tom. Sorry about the posts.

dogg4217

Banned
Tom said:
dogg4217 stop your useless arguing right now, if you want ot argue then go to honda-tech, keep the crap off of this site, if you don't like how other member's do things then tough.

consider this a warning.
Cool I understand completely some people just get mad way to easy but got a question I get a warning what is after the warning like you kick me off or ban me for 2days cause I wanna know and if I report someone doing wrong things how many warnings do they get before you take actions. Thanks for your time

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dogg4217 said:
:lame I think this thread is really bad anyways if you got some crazy idea about reversing your springs that just go do it don't ask people about it I mean if you heard people do it for autox and that is what you are going to do then try it out but don't come on here asking people for specific numbers and getting technical about spring ratings because half the time no one knows what they are talking about, if I were you put the damn springs on backwards and then if you hit a tree than thats your fault. Case closed I am outty on this thread no more conversation from me Later

as i said before, having a higher spring rate in the rear of a fwd car is standard practice for autocross racers of all levels, and anyone who wants a street car to have more neutral or loose handling. some drivers prefer a car that slides at the limit, and in auto-x, its a necessity to maintain speed through the tight corners. i could honestly care less how many years you've worked at honda, because honda as a company doesnt know jack about or want anything to do with the heavy modifications people do to their cars. nor does working with or at a dealership say ANYTHING to your knoweldge of racing and modifying honda's- i cannot count the number of times dealership personelle- many certified honda mechanics, not parts counter morons, telling me information that was, to say the least, absolute bullshit. no matter which way you spin it, or you pump up yourself on this board, you are wrong. cars with 400/500 or similar spring rates do NOT dive under braking like you claim, it does NOT distroy the car, and it does NOT cause the handing to go to s**t. if you had EVER attended a single auto-x race with honda civics/integras present, you would know that combination is very popular and a requirement for a good lap time. i have a very low tolerance for people who pass bad information on my board, if you had any sort of prescident, fact, information, etc to back up your claim, i wouldnt mind your ignorace, however, you have NOTHING but your own unfounded claims based on the opinions of others with zero experience in the field. you should take your own advice, which i have emboldened for you- get out of this thread, you have no place in it, or you will be removed from it, and this board. physical threats are not tolerated here, it serves no purpose besides making yourself look petty and immature, along with degrading the integrity of my site. you have already been warned, this is your last.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
3 warnings then a day or 2 out.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dogg4217 said:
Cool I understand completely some people just get mad way to easy but got a question I get a warning what is after the warning like you kick me off or ban me for 2days cause I wanna know and if I report someone doing wrong things how many warnings do they get before you take actions. Thanks for your time

read the site rules, you should have before or during when you joined the site. if you need a refresher, click here http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=56317

dogg4217

Banned
handlebarsfsr said:
read the site rules, you should have before or during when you joined the site. if you need a refresher, click here http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=56317
And I know people use that setup for autoX in a controlled enviroment on the street no no what if a child gets hit because the moroon that did this setup had stock shock and messed something up and hit a kid explain that to a family because you but the springs on other then what they were used for thats my point case close thanks anyways hopefully someone will understand my point and stop making all these threats Thanks

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^^ i have no clue what you typed there.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dogg4217 said:
And I know people use that setup for autoX in a controlled enviroment on the street no no what if a child gets hit because the moroon that did this setup had stock shock and messed something up and hit a kid explain that to a family because you but the springs on other then what they were used for thats my point case close thanks anyways hopefully someone will understand my point and stop making all these threats Thanks
Jackass, learn to spell. And once again, PUNCTUATION. Your sentences run on and make it difficult to understand what you are trying to say. =)

dogg4217

Banned
I am work and have to type fast and I don't have time to read over what I put and if I am getting warning for making jokes then the dude that called me a jackass should be warned or banned. I mean if this site is going to be a credited site. Or do you guys just let other people call people names for their opinions they put on here.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just like handle said, you still don't know what you're talking about.

Like you said, you saw some DUMBASS do something DUMB with their suspension and now you think you're knowledgeable on the subject. Man, just don't post in the thread if you have nothing technical to contribute.

dogg4217

Banned
dramysx said:
just like handle said, you still don't know what you're talking about.

Like you said, you saw some DUMBASS do something DUMB with their suspension and now you think you're knowledgeable on the subject. Man, just don't post in the thread if you have nothing technical to contribute.
I thought this was over but since you are slow to getting this I wasn't adding in technical info I was saying you shouldn't use it for the street case closed and trust me I have a lot more knowledge on cars than a lot of people on here I was giving some professional experience I have had earlier which I don't know what honda mechanics other people talked to but the ones in my home town know what they are talking about since both guys I know with 30years experience combined have two MR2's that run 400+hp and crx that was dynoed at 527hp to the wheels, other friends that have personal garages one with a corvette lingenfelt(can't spell that sorry ) that is pushing 750hp at the wheels and not to mention my best friend who has a 02 Camaro SS that run's 12 and we are putting a supercharger on it in a couple months when it comes in not to mention my car is on jack stands as we speak with the motor out of (done in my 2bay 2story garage) because me and my grandfather are building a built turbo b18 so yeah you are right the people around here don't know what they are talking about I am ignorant with cars and have been for over 7years since I have been building cars but for some odd reasons me and my friends around here seem to have very fast cars and thats not even naming everyone in the group in my area up near Northern Virginia. I mean inline pro is an hour drive up the road from me and I know they know what they are talking about. But hey I have no clue what I am doing

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok, this s**t is closed

eran, when you get them installed please let me or another mod know so we can re-open this thread for your opinions/results :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.