skunk2 camber kit!!!!!!?????

delano777

5+ Year Member
Is the Skunk2 front camber kit (full A arm) one of the best for the 96-00 civics. They certanly are one of the most expencive! What's the reputation of the of the kit?

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Skunk2 is good

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have had it for about a year now and I have no compliants two thumbs up.

delano777

5+ Year Member
GREAT!!!! Thanks for the Reply's. It's nice to hear considering I actually already ordered them.....LOL. I saw one post where someone ripped the the ball joint (or boot.....or something like that), and it freaked me out. But then I realized that was the only one post and most people love the skunk2 kit. It's also nice knowing I got the tuner series with the new sqaure locking washers and not the individual locking washers.
Any of you guys have any tips on maintaining or installing this kit. I want it to be able to hold up to daily driving and all out track sessions.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any of you guys have any tips on maintaining or installing this kit. I want it to be able to hold up to daily driving and all out track sessions.
Installation:

Youll probably want to buy a pickle fork or a ball joint popper. You have to undo the 17mm castle nut holding the A arm to knuckle, slid the cotter pin out and then pop the ball joint out. Undo the two 14mm bolts in the engine bay holding the A arm in from the side. Installing the skunk2 arm is the opposite of what you just did.

** Moved to suspension.

brentl21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just put mine on less than a week ago and i am very happy with them i got the pro plus with the urithine bushing and ball joints very nice 2 thumbs up for sure