Skunk2 coilover sleeves for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallwalker2003

Makin Head Room
5+ Year Member
I have a used set (4 2 front and 2 back) of fully adjustable skunk2 coilover sleeves and springs for sale or will consider trades. I am also including a pair of Dropzone front struts. The spring perches on the struts have been trimmed to allow full adjustment on the coilovers. If you email me at wallwalker2003@yahoo.com I can send you pics. I haven't quite figured out how to upload pictures on here yet. Thanks

Last edited:

wallwalker2003

Makin Head Room
5+ Year Member
No takers? Im letting them go really cheap. Like new $100

mtt311

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car and year will it fit in?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pictures, names, ages of all your children... so we know we have some collatoral.

wallwalker2003

Makin Head Room
5+ Year Member
I dont care too much about shipping I just want to get rid of them they are collecting dust right now and as for milage on them they probabally have 300 miles on them if that but I warn its a really bumpy ride. you can contact me at (989) 415-0544 best way to catch me because I work for Dish network and constantly travel the state.

wallwalker2003

Makin Head Room
5+ Year Member
I dont think the dropzone struts are the sam I thin it has to be 01-03 for them to fit but I beleive since the coilover sleeves just slide down around the shocks/struts that they should be fairly universal. And again roughly 300 miles on them just not smooth enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.