skunk2 lowering spring pictures

Xcracer7

5+ Year Member
Well im thinking of getting a set of these but i kinda want to see what they would look like and how low the drop will be so anyone that has a civic with these on them i would appreciate if u post a pic of it with them here thankx

isaacy2k

5+ Year Member
sorry i don't have pics up yet but it will slightly tuck your tires unless you get a camber kit then it will sit just right above the tires. i just got them recently and was worried after i installed then do to how low the car was but after the camber kit front/rear the car sits perfect and handles much better

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scowley has them I think.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holla

They are currently on stock shocks but will be upgrading soon.

The ride quality on stock shocks is okay, it can get bouncy depending on what tire size you have. But overall, im happy with them, for being springs...

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, that silver looks almost like mines, minus the rims because I got steelies on=)

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would you smile at having steelies?

Oh right, because they are a "mod" in your sig. :thumbdown

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did a little resarch, Skunk2 Lowering Springs - Drop F/R 2.50 - 2.25" and Tein S tech springs - Specs: -1.9 Front, -1.7 Rear on 96-00 civic.

sKuNkYbOi

5+ Year Member
if get lowering springs get shocks too i think its pointless to drop on springs with no new shocks

lewis42189

5+ Year Member
i have skunk2 pro series lowering springs and it dropped my car 2"!!!!!! i like it but sometimes cause its so low i kinda hate it!!!!

Xcracer7

5+ Year Member
Well thankx for some pics guys. But still have some questions, is it a must to get a camber kit then if i drop with these springs as well as shocks? Cuz if i wouldn't would my tires wear uneven? i mean do these springs do that much damage to other suspension components? But all in all i think both of the pics on here make those cars bad ass!!

genobee

5+ Year Member
Well thankx for some pics guys. But still have some questions, is it a must to get a camber kit then if i drop with these springs as well as shocks? Cuz if i wouldn't would my tires wear uneven? i mean do these springs do that much damage to other suspension components? But all in all i think both of the pics on here make those cars bad ass!!
why dont you get the skunk2 coilovers or full coilovers? makes no sense to drop your car that low and cant raise it up again. my car is about 2.5 in the front and i never got an alignment and i havent notice any where on my tires. just dropp your car, get rid of the fender walls and see if your tires are touching anything, if they are then get a camber kit, if they are not then ride it out and see what happens.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When you get your springs installed, your test drive should be to go get an alignment. Have them set your toe correctly and you will be all set.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have tein springs now.. cars dropped 1.5 i believe

i want a lower look so debating on going with the skunk 2's.. do you guys think the car will be lower then this?