Skyline from fast and furious stolen

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn not such a secure warehouse... wow the other cars that got damaged damn...

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, whos dumb enough to steal a Skyline and side swipe two cars, and try to act like a truck and move a beamer. If your gonna steal a Skyline at least learn how to drive.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good thing it wasn't a real GTR. I don't feel as bad. Still sucks though.

I wonder who tattled. If no one really knows about that warehouse and whats in it like the owner claims, I wonder how the thieves got the inside scoop.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow I feel sorry for that guy...although I think he should've had a sturdier door

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah that sucks, pretty sure there's not that many of those genreations driving in the us, it's LA theyll find the kids

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hope they find the thieves and cut their f**king hands and legs and show it on live t.v. so everybody can see what would happened if they steal other people properties

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hope they find the thieves and cut their f**king hands and legs and show it on live t.v. so everybody can see what would happened if they steal other people properties
ummmmmm....... nationally televised mutilation ftw?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good thing it wasn't a real GTR. I don't feel as bad. Still sucks though.

I wonder who tattled. If no one really knows about that warehouse and whats in it like the owner claims, I wonder how the thieves got the inside scoop.
Explain........

I seriously doubt they modded a GTS
It was a kit car. Chassis was imported, then got a motor swap in states. Blah Blah Blah. It's a way to go around the federal bullcrap to be able to drive the car legally on the road, in which they actually did in production.

The only GT-R imported was used for off-road stunts, but that car even was gutted, tube framed, and had a rear-mounted VW engine installed.

All other cars that were used for all the wrecks were based on the non turbo RWD GT-T's that were givin body kits and wheels to look like GT-R's but with slightly narrower fenders.

~Import Tuner May 2009link

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Explain........

I seriously doubt they modded a GTS
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=144086

But that didn't mean there was a large supply of R34s that picture car coordinator Dennis McCarthy could just pull out of some warehouse. And in order to save some hassle, what they really wanted wasn't all-wheel-drive GT-Rs at all.

Instead the production sought out and bought appropriate vintage (1998-2002) Skyline GT-S models, which used the same basic body shell as the GT-R, but are rear-wheel drive and normally aspirated. Not only was it cheaper than buying GT-Rs, but it also saved the mechanics the hassle of disconnecting the front driveshafts so stunt drivers could drift the cars effectively and do a big standing burnout before the big street race.

Of course the cars were dressed up to look like turbocharged GT-Rs, but in reality, they remained without turbochargers and all-wheel drive.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You would think that if he loves the car and spent 2 years on the thing that he would of atleast installed a gps tracking device on it or s**t atleast an alarm system! or motion detectors in if the door to the warehouse was open to alert police thats rediculous i'm kinda glad they stole it. maybe next time he decides to build a 70k car hell have a peace of mind and install some security on the actual car.
He claimed that no one knew about the warehouse.

Even still, do you know how many people actually DON'T put security on their cars? I wouldn't be surprised if more people didn't put security on their nice cars than people who put security on their cars.