Slam-age

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dumped ftw - looks sick, what kinda suspension setup?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that is low, im sure you scrap alot. my last hatch was pretty much that low too. what is your setup? and arent you worried about going through tires often?

tammc

5+ Year Member
its dropped on k-sport coilovers .. tyres are just a pain in the assssss

squidmaster

pen0r squid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jesus man that is slammed! looks sick but I couldn't imagine driving it anywhere

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i give you props for driving that.. cuz i would def not drive my civic that low

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks sick, i really like slammed eg's and i would love to slam mine, but my header and oil pan are too low now so i dont want to risk killing my oil pan or 500 dollar header.Look real good and i say dont paint the lip.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
negative camber to the max, those tires won't last long in the front without a camber kit.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
negative camber to the max, those tires won't last long in the front without a camber kit.
yea my car isnt that low and i have a camber kit but it doesnt seem to help much, just somethin you gotta deal with on a lowered car.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its dropped on k-sport coilovers .. tyres are just a pain in the assssss
word for ksport man!!

I have mine set to where its tuckin about half the sidewall in the front, and tuckin the shoulder of the tire in the rear, and i still have about 1.5" of thread adjustment room on them! Could easily tuck a good portion of 16's, plus they ride nice as hell!