Slammed Trailer

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so ive seen the rusted bmw with the slammed trailer but what im trying to find is a 4door civic/accord or just any slammed honda pullin a slammed trailer. hell any tunner pullin a trailer thats slammed. i personally love it. ive got a 4 door 99 accord that ive been recently thinking of lowering and maybe getting a slammed trailer to match. idk what it would look like but i think i would look sick if i was pullin my civic.....haaa
so if you guys can help me lets tryn find sum pics ! :shock:

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The stress of pulling a trailer and your civic, poor accord =[ But the pics would be worth it lol

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaa i know. i really just want to see if anyone else has done it and what it looks like....slammed sedan pulling a slammed trailer with a slammed civic. WOW slammed !

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
make sure you dont drag them bottom with all that wieght lol.

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats why the truck was made...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't tow that much weight with any Honda car. Buy an element or a Ridgeline/Pilot.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's pretty sick. But I bet he could have a g class truck for all the money he spent

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would get a slammed dolly to pull the civic. pretty cool idea though, im planning on making a triailer for my civic to haul my motorcycle.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would get a slammed dolly to pull the civic. pretty cool idea though, im planning on making a triailer for my civic to haul my motorcycle.
i should get a tow hitch and a small trailer to hold my supermoto and drive my crx to tennesee for deals gap instead of a shitty pathfinder... hmm.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you're going to build a car just to build a trailer to pull behind it, you shouldn't own a car.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see this becoming another trend, similar to bike racks, jdm, and crazy low offset wheels.