Slammed

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just drop the car. the front( is the lowest it will go) and the back (didn't drop it all the way)

now, it just need paint and wheels..

before

after

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go lower lol....jp, i like it. What suspension you got?

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up nice drop. looks clean besides the primer spots and steelies. lol

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kyb shocks and ground control coilovers. going to paint the car in 2-3 weeks. will post up pix once its painted.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks alright, not slammed tho'. Not even tucking tread on giant tires.

This is "slammed"

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats the lowest they will go.

i'm going to paint it dark black. and get some polish jmags.

ISTOLEYOURHATCH

5+ Year Member
I'm not diggin the wing, it might look better after paint but i dunno. and i DEFINITELY don't like the weird wing on the white coupe above the back window:!: And the front lip on the grey one is too straight i couldnt think of why it look weird and when u have the two coupes side by side i could tell. but the drop is nice! and black is a good choice ; )

MTP8904

5+ Year Member
I'm not diggin the wing, it might look better after paint but i dunno. and i DEFINITELY don't like the weird wing on the white coupe above the back window:!: And the front lip on the grey one is too straight i couldnt think of why it look weird and when u have the two coupes side by side i could tell. but the drop is nice! and black is a good choice ; )
They aren't coupes.

matt9112

5+ Year Member
slammed is overrated IMO i mean why? but im tucking tread a lil bit and i guess i could be on the edge of slamness but still...the only reason mine is that low is for center of gravity...any lower and you will hit every damn bump in the road...

than theres those who pic slam it i mean wtf? makes me laugh so hard like ok now drive it away.

notice rears not front reason front isnt that low is not only fenders...as the rears are rolled but for shock movement as we have fwd.

that's why its not slammed....

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those are some high profile tires haha. once you get the body done youre set. keep us posted

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slammed is overrated IMO i mean why? but im tucking tread a lil bit and i guess i could be on the edge of slamness but still...the only reason mine is that low is for center of gravity...any lower and you will hit every damn bump in the road...

than theres those who pic slam it i mean wtf? makes me laugh so hard like ok now drive it away.

notice rears not front reason front isnt that low is not only fenders...as the rears are rolled but for shock movement as we have fwd.

that's why its not slammed....
Why slam? Your on the edge of being slammed. When you see slammed cars you're like wtf. You're not slammed because you race on huge wheels?