Slamming my 8th Gen

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
I have a few questions for everyone out there.

First off i have a 07 Civic Si Coupe. I plan on ordering coilovers and slamming it to the ground.
I had Function and Form Type 1's on my 97 Civic Hx liked them alot but i dont think they are gonna take me low enough

I was wondering first off wait coilovers might get me to my desiered height. at most 1 inch off the ground
Second i plan on ordering rims/tires along with the coilovers wondering what size rim/tire is gonna go best to acomplish that slammed stance.

I havent experienced alot with rim/tire combinations along with coilovers to get lower so just looking for some helpful hints before i start ordering everything and regret it later.

Yea i know all about stuff dragging and all that not worried just want to know what products are gonna take me that low.

Also i will be installing a hfp lip kit before drop

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno what your talking about my f & f type 1's go lower than the car could poss. go.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buddly Club N+ are the only way to get as low as you want to go. Practically all the slammed guys on 8thcivic.com run them. skunk2 pros give you a raked look. N+ will be perfect.

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
Well my f&f coilovers had like 1 inch to go down with still like 3 or 4 inches from the car being on the ground. I wanna be no higher then a inch

Ill check out the buddy club ones. im a member on 8th gen to so ill get a post over there. Just trying to gather much info and get the right setup hopefully the first time

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
check out the slammed rides thread, 9/10 they all are on n+

2000JdmCivic

5+ Year Member
I checked out the thread definetly made my mind up on what im getting. Talked to a couple people over there to. Im gonna get Buddy Club N+ and drop it low as possible on my stock tires. Later on im gonna go with either some 215/40s or 215/35s not sure yet. But def will be posted in that dump thread hopefully no latter then Mid Jan