Sloth's 99' EK :) yes im back!

Sloth_homegrown

white 99 ek
Engine and mods:
b16 (cant remember head lol just had a huge brain fart its a SI engine )
head are port and polished
chipped ECU with 2 step
short shifter
i think thats it lol
well heres pics oh and yes i have AC

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Nice Man!, any plans for Paint?.... Also where are your side skirts?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks a little beat on...
It's not like it's horrible or really big things, but it just has that look about it.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ This...

Sloth_homegrown

yeah the first thing im going to do is roll the fenders correctly and my friend has a EK also is Pink lol he posted it on here, well hes ordering some black paint and some clear coat and he said i can use what ever is left over so im gonna paint my car black after some bodywork of course and then look for some wheel with some dish hopefully . also i need to replace the cut skunk 2 lowering springs -_- ..... yeah got some minor stuff to dobut all in all i love it.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Is it a RSX steering wheel? ... If you want to see a car that was beat on, check my bulid thread.. the guy I got it off ran it over a year on a blown wheel bearing... rusted... im slowly trying to bring her back... But I dont find yours that bad....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that a black yoshi? lol

gugiey

Registered VIP
looks nice dude
can't be any-worse then
my 94 eg with a smashed front end .

Sloth_homegrown

Yeah lol so i just put my old eibach lowering springs since it had some skunk 2 cut springs -_- is was way tosoft of a ride and would scrape on anything now its like 2 inches higher but rides way better :D also hooked up my two 10" kickers :P bumpity bump

Sloth_homegrown

yeah also its not a b16a2 its just a b16a ..... jdm engine from hmo also my two step and my vtec arent kicking as if it was chipped like it is ... -_-

b16bcivic

yeah could use the oem side skirts back...make it look a whole lot better, not just hangin' over there...
overall nice platform to start a project...

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad not bad. but yea is there something up with bumper support? seems kinda funky up front too.

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Lol. I know a Guy named Sloth that drives a white hatch... What part of T.X. you in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sloth_homegrown

corpus Christi also i picked up these gsr blades only thing is they were rough :(
before:

After:

And on the car =)

the only thing wrong with the front bumper is the stupid fog lights they stick out i just gotta ajust the spacer behind there just dont have time being a new father and going to class.
Also the front driver side strut is blown so im gonna fix that soon and thr mount that is directly under the intake mani is f**ked my engine is so sketchy right now i got the replacement part just gotta get time to put it on .... also got my 2 step and vtec working again..