Small Desks

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
SUCK.....where the hell am I suppose to work? I swear they couldn't make these desks smaller at this school. Anyone else have this problem....lol

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SUCK.....where the hell am I suppose to work? I swear they couldn't make these desks smaller at this school. Anyone else have this problem....lol

Coors Light.... Good choice...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Actually I just finished that....nothing like beer before noon and class at noon.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just looks like your dirty ass room... :what:

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just looks like your dirty ass room... :what:
Actually the rest of my room is spotless.....except for my desk. Combination of small desk and too many papers and random s**t. actually s**t the whole room is too small.....haha

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Move out the table and get floor boards and work on the floor! f**k it nigga thug life!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The table i had was friggin huge...had huge shelves and everything.

Try Samuel Adam's winter ale

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The worst thing is see where my cereal container is on that sliding shelf thing. Well like the second day I was here the top of the container was off and I pushed the shelf in to get something in the drawer below......cereal was everywhere. I've also done it like 5 or 6 times since the with various drinks.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe if you moved some s**t off it you'd have room. Put the Capn Crunch Berries on the floor, throw out all those bottles, get rid of the cups and dishs, move the tissues you use to beat your meat by your bed and you shall have some more room to do stuff :thumbup:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
small desks suck , work with what cha got.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Same problem here....just build shelves on top of that like most computer desks, that may help.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol at the cereal containers it makes me think of Forgetting Sarah Marshall

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
College dorms suck :word:. I guess unless you pay for off campus apartments or on campus apartments or something bigger / nicer.

I remember the first college I went to, the desk was as big as the OP's. No room to do anything. And I had less stuff. I had to re-arrange my desk everytime I wanted to study or do a lot of HW and s**t. Annoying.

I need a bigger desk in my room too lol. Right now I got my LCD monitor, tower, 2 stereo speakers, bunch of misc s**t scattered all over the place, and a laptop. I'm planning on getting a 2nd computer later on too. It'll be interesting... I almost want to get 2 huge monitors for both computers and mount them up on the wall to save desk space.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^I've seen that before, where they just mount the monitors on the wall...saves a ton of space and looks good.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my desk.

Not meaning this in a bitchy way, but maybe you don't have enough space to work because there is a TON OF s**t on your desk. Move most of that s**t off and you'll have enough space. :lol:

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think you are supposed to work underneath that bowl of cereal and what looks to be chicken...