10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we should do a shoot together sometime :thumbs up

nice pics

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude! Great pictures! Autocross is so much fun! That blue subaru with that lip looks frekin Hot!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should do a shoot together sometime :thumbs up

nice pics
For sure man that would be sweet

Dude! Great pictures! Autocross is so much fun! That blue subaru with that lip looks frekin Hot!
And yea autocross is one of the funner things I do, my tires don't really like it though haha

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any pics of the volvos engine?
:roll:

take a nice long look, it'll blow up soon enough. we shoudl start a pool:

will robert blow up his transmission, or melt his #4 Piston first...?

:D
Also: I hate my ricey ass intercooler piping. My friend painted it, I swear! Its ok though, new 3" stuff w/ a HUGE ASS intercooler goes on today

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick pics... the datsuns are awesome! I've been thinking about a future project car with one once im done with school

That wrx would look soooo much better without the wing risers

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that red datsun was so sick, I took like 12 pictures of it lol...

ford88

5+ Year Member
the red datsun omg thats nice, i saw a lowered s-10 with the same engine today leaving work

is the volvo your's? they can be some sick sleepers, clean honda

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The volvo is not mine, it's a friend of mine's (TypeSwede), and yeah, old volvos are great sleepers, one of our friends has a volvo 740 turbo that ran a 13.6 with bolt ons, slicks, a lot of boost. It goes through several trannys a year though :lol:

ford88

5+ Year Member
The volvo is not mine, it's a friend of mine's (TypeSwede), and yeah, old volvos are great sleepers, one of our friends has a volvo 740 turbo that ran a 13.6 with bolt ons, slicks, a lot of boost. It goes through several trannys a year though :lol:
haha nice, running 13's on just bolt-ons are some good times for an older car, yeah I feel his pain about trannies, i have what you call a t-45 5-speed they are weak put any higher than 300 lb-ft of torque on it and you are prone to having problems

what do you have done to your car? been to the track

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car haven't done too much, aem intake, megan 4-1 header, greddy evo2 exhaust, ingalls torque damper (best mod so far), clarkfab rear strut tower brace, a few other things but thats pretty much it. But I do have an obd2-obd1 conversion harness and chipped pheareable.net ecu in my room for the shortblock swap I am doing whenever I get a few days off of work so I can swap. I've only been to the track once when the car was stock and ran a 15.8 or something...my tires are pretty terrible I'm getting new ones pretty soon.

ford88

5+ Year Member
My car haven't done too much, aem intake, megan 4-1 header, greddy evo2 exhaust, ingalls torque damper (best mod so far), clarkfab rear strut tower brace, a few other things but thats pretty much it. But I do have an obd2-obd1 conversion harness and chipped pheareable.net ecu in my room for the shortblock swap I am doing whenever I get a few days off of work so I can swap. I've only been to the track once when the car was stock and ran a 15.8 or something...my tires are pretty terrible I'm getting new ones pretty soon.
not a bad time really for a stock car, the short block going to be forged??? sleeved??? used for high boost applications???

sounds fun, I'm also in the market for a new motor or a whole new car

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it's alright I suppose, hoping to get it down to high 14's after I'm all done with it. It's just a 1.8L GSR shortblock swap with my b16 pistons, should put it about 11:1 compression. It should still retain oem reliability, and still get pretty good gas mileage (especially when I put in an integra LS 5th gear for cruising) while still being decently peppy, which is exactly what I want because I only have one car so I'm not really looking for high hp numbers. If I wanted something really fast I probably would buy a different type of car.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah, I drive from Oregon to Washington a lot so it's fairly important to me lol