snow on civic

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jersey8 said:
haha driving in the snow is the best. 360's, drifting, speedo says 100 mph and your not going anywhere haha its great fun
lol i was gettin pwned in a couple business parking lots today that i had to go to, one of them had TONS of snow in both entrances, didn't want my lip to rip off so i took it a kinda slow got stuck spent 2-3mins trying to rock myself in, speedo said like 50 and i wasn't moving lol....

had to back up and pretty much ramp it, lip didn't rip off so i was fine with it =)

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's suppose to snow friday, Ill get some pics.

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cole said:
thats crazy it got like 32 a few days ago here in houston and everyone was freaking out and schools/buisnisses closed. i dont know how you guys drive arround in snow and ice and stuff lol
lol yeah it wasnt even that bad here and ppl were pussin' out. I cant beleive how many wrecks there were, stupid ppl, Its funny how man can build the automobile and yet a lot of ppl cant drive worth a s**t

outaurleague

ALWAYZ OutaUrLeague
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My plate

Jersey8 said:
outaurleague i like how you mounted your front plate thats tight howd you do that?
Rubber bungee cord, andfloded the bottom half, i will take better pics, and pm you.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:D south carolina > snow:D

jdm97ek4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jersey8 said:
outaurleague i like how you mounted your front plate thats tight howd you do that?
easy slide plate in or trim to fit then zip tie.. i like PA no stupid front plate.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civicfla2 said:
I have never seen real snow just on tv look a little different than tv snow
...your not missing much...

Genuine Rolla said:
dang...all that i've had is cold. little flurries here and there but.

mini-jack, ryan..your sig is sick..!

Thanx bro! :D

outaurleague

ALWAYZ OutaUrLeague
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm97ek4 said:
easy slide plate in or trim to fit then zip tie.. i like PA no stupid front plate.
Yeah damn Ohio, 80$ ticket if its off or even in the window, gotta be creative, and the relocator would block my fogs. So hey, whatdoya do !

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the front plate law is stupid. what is the point of it?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jersey8 said:
yea the front plate law is stupid. what is the point of it?
To piss the f**k out of us!

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snow is cool and all, but everything that is fun has gotta have a downside... its called salt. no bueno

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey honda power where in michigan you at? i go to school up there and everyone hates me for havin a civic haha chevy trucks f**k with me all the time

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
grand rapids
Jersey8 said:
hey honda power where in michigan you at? i go to school up there and everyone hates me for havin a civic haha chevy trucks f**k with me all the time

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all the pictures posted, you think thats bad, you should of been in denver about a month ago. the snow here was crazy. we got snow drifts 20ft. high. i believe the total came out to 3.5- 4' of snow in the city. thats what i call snow!

outaurleague

ALWAYZ OutaUrLeague
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM_SPEC_SI-R said:
all the pictures posted, you think thats bad, you should of been in denver about a month ago. the snow here was crazy. we got snow drifts 20ft. high. i believe the total came out to 3.5- 4' of snow in the city. thats what i call snow!
Yeah that doesnt even sound close to something i would like to see. The civic is doing okay thus far, What's fun is my cobra on a really heavy snow day, lol the damn car is impossible to drive but fun as hell, here in ohio we have A LOT of open parking lots ! -That is what i get for owning a ford SVT in Ohio !!